South Korea’s Lawnmowers Market Projected to Record a Robust CAGR of More Than 43% During 2018-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2019--
The “South Korea Lawnmowers Market - Opportunity & Growth Assessment 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The lawnmowers market in South Korea is likely to reach over $400 million, registering an absolute growth rate of over 43% in 2018-2024.
A strong growth forecast for lawn mowers in South Korea can be attributed to a number of factors such as increasing sporting activities, including golf and football, growing trend of lawns and gardens beautification, innovative robotic offerings by vendors, and the expansion of green spaces across the country.
The lawnmowers market in South Korea is driven by factors such as growing interests in backyard beautification, introduction of models with ease of usage, and increased adoption of robotic models with connectivity and smart features such as lawn mapping and navigation. The report provides an in-depth market and segmental analysis of the lawn mower market by products, end-users, distribution channels, and fuel type.
Key Highlights of the Report
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in South Korea in 2018.
- The robotic mower segment is projected to grow at a high CAGR of over 25% during the forecast period.
- Pushmowers are growing in the walk-behind segment with a market share of over 30%.
- In the ride-on mowers segment, zero-turn mowers and lawn tractors jointly comprise more than 35% revenue share.
- LG Electronics is working toward developing robotic lawn mowers that are having considerable demand in the South Korean market.
The study considers the present scenario of the lawnmower market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2024. The report covers a detailed overview of various market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It also offers vendor share of leading companies operating in the market.
- Detailed analysis of garden tools and equipment for specific country
- Current opportunity and future potential identification
- 15 minutes read-to-know in-depth market opportunities
- First of its kind presentation-ready product
- Data on 25 countries readily available
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawnmowers market in South Korea for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawnmowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market prospects for the lawnmowers industry in South Korea
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawnmowers market in South Korea and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawnmowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
Market Segmentation by Products
- Walk-behind Lawnmowers
- Self-propelled Mower
- Push Mower
- Hover Mower
- Reel/Cylinder Mower
- Ride-on Mower
- Standard Ride-on Mower
- Zero-turn Lawn Mower
- Lawn Tractors
- Garden Tractors
- Robotic Lawn Mower
Market Segmentation by End-users
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market by Fuel Type
- Gas-powered Lawnmowers
- Electric-powered Lawnmowers
- Manual-powered Lawnmowers
- Propane-powered Lawnmowers
Market by Distribution Channels
- Dealers & Distributors
- Mass Market Players
- Specialty Stores
- Deere & Co.
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- The Toro Company
- Ariens Company
- Bobcat Company
- Briggs & Stratton
- Hustler Turf Equipment
- Makita Corporation
- Yard Force
- SCAG Power Equipment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/99v3pv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190521005770/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gardening Supplies and Equipment
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC SOUTH KOREA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/21/2019 12:20 PM/DISC: 05/21/2019 12:21 PM