The Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market to 2024: Analysis by Equipment Type, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 21, 2018--The “Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
Rising terrorist activities and instances of cross border conflicts in various regions across the world have led to increased usage of explosives across the border. This in turn is anticipated to be major driving factor for the growth of the explosive ordnance disposal equipment market.
Additionally, growth in the overall EOD equipment market includes modernization programs in various military and law enforcement agencies that are likely to fuel the growth of the market over the upcoming years.
However, High cost of this equipment’s and heavy investments made by the leading governments that are not properly utilized to their full potential are anticipated to hamper the growth of the explosive ordnance disposal market over the forecast period.
Furthermore, military enhancement activities have opened several doors of opportunities for the explosive ordnance disposal equipment market over the upcoming year’s. Moreover, surge in technical advances in armor and containment have resulted in a rise in popularity of the explosive ordnance disposal market worldwide.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market Overview
4. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market by Equipment Type
6. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market by Application
7. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market by Region 2018-2024
8. Company Profiles & Competitive LandscapeNorthrop Grumman Corporation Reamda Ltd. ScannaMsc Ltd. NABCO Inc. United Shield International Ltd. API Technologies Corp. Du Pont (E.I.) De Nemours Cobham PLC iRobot Corporation Safariland LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q64l8r/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180821005395/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Missiles and Missiles Technology ,Infantry Weapons and Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY DEFENSE OTHER DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/21/2018 08:44 AM/DISC: 08/21/2018 08:44 AM