AP NEWS

Police Capture Triple Shooting Suspect

March 15, 2019
Police Capture Triple Shooting Suspect

WILKES-BARRE — Police on Friday captured the man they say is responsible for a triple shooting that took place during an attempted drug robbery last month.

Terence Bradley, 19, of 475 S. Franklin St., was arraigned Friday afternoon after being arrested on a warrant charging him with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.

Bradley is accused in the Feb. 12 shooting that injured Nichole Santiago, 20, Alanah Sobrinski, 19, both of Scranton, as well as Miles Singleton, 20, of Moosic. Santiago was paralyzed from the waist down, according to her family.

According to police, Santiago, Sobrinski and Singleton — along with two minors — had come to Wilkes-Barre from Lackawanna County with the plan of ripping off a marijuana dealer.

After they met up with Bradley, a dispute erupted that led Bradley to open fire into the car, police said.  The shots hit Santiago and Sobrinski as well as Singleton.

The man and the juveniles fled the scene, so when officers arrived in the area of 412 S. Main St. they found only the injured women.

Singleton was treated for a gunshot wound to the leg and Sobrinski was treated and released from a hospital. But Santiago will be paralyzed for life, her mother has said.

Magisterial District Judge Joseph A. Halesey arraigned Bradley on the charges Friday and ordered him held at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility without bail, citing the danger to society.

A preliminary hearing was set for March 26.