Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/7/2019
• Kyle Timothy Donahue and Mary Kathleen Hart, both of Scranton.
• Teresa Pantoja and Anthony Keyvon Hobbs, both of Scranton.
• John Francis Pacheco IV and Tawni Blaze Stoop, both of State College.
• Kimberley Ann Balascio and Richard Jay Stegman, both of Dickson City.
• William James Klinetob and Jessica Lyn Nurnberger, both of Jessup.
• Lindsay Gifford, Peckville, and Brandon Joseph Kromko, South Abington Twp.
• William T. Clarke and Katie L. Barr, both of Scranton.
• Janelle Amber Spohn and Brandon Gerard Tunis, both of Scott Twp.
• Ryan Romanaskas and Kassandra Kordish to Daniel and Ashley Pane; a property at 424 Summit Woods, Roaring Brook Twp., for $452,580.
• 1710 Cedar Ave. Corp., New York City, to Victor Steffen, Greenwich, Conn.; a property at 1710 Cedar Ave., Scranton, for $90,000.
• Greenspace East Scranton LP, West Pittston, to Quincy Student Properties LLC; a property at 521 Quincy Ave., Scranton, for $50,000.
• 329 Keyser LLC to James Thomas Mackin, Taylor; a property on South Keyser Avenue, Taylor, for $74,100.
• Syed and Madeha Beyabani, Jefferson Twp., to Eugene and April Denise Paciotti, Jessup; a property at 215 Old Grove Lane, Jefferson Twp., for $449,000.
• Daniel Distler, New York, to 620 Birch Ave. LLC; a property at 620 Birch St., Scranton, for $80,000.
• Shane Brian Corriveau to Kenneth J. Hughes Sr.; a property at 114 Center St., Carbondale Twp., for $180,200.
• 106 Shoemaker St. LLC, Dunmore, to LBNA Properties LLC, Dunmore; a property at 106 Shoemaker St., Dunmore, for $200,000.
• Margaret M. Mahoney, Scranton, to Janice A. Novotka and Marie T. Larkin, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 419-421 17th Ave., Scranton, for $32,500.
• Joseph Sebastianelli, Edward Fabri and Edward Fabri Jr., Jessup, to Davelisa LLC, Dunmore; parcels in Throop and Olyphant for $550,000.
• Frank H. Hoban, also known as Frank X. Hoban, as trustee of the Frank H. Hoban, also known as Frank X. Hoban Revocable Trust, Delray Beach, Fla., to Victor and Sheila Kochmer, Factoryville; a property at 105 Stone Crest Circle, South Abington Twp., for $352,500.
• Gotham Capital Ventures LLC to 519 Beech Street LLC; a property at 519 Beech St., Scranton, for $130,000.
• Darlene Howell, executrix of the estate of Joseph Emanuel, also known as Joseph C. Emanuel, Carbondale, to Anthony Anelli, Jefferson Twp.; a property at 2642 Ash St., Scranton, for $90,000.
• D&L Realty Co., Dunmore, to Dickson City Commons LLC; property in Dickson City for $1,550,000.
• Anthony and Colleen Roberts, Blakely, to Anthony L. Possanza, Archbald; a property at 134 Woodland Drive, Blakely, for $221,000.
• Frank P. Jr. and Darlene D. Gullone, Carbondale, to Domenick Nolan, Scranton; a property at 221 Pleasant View Drive, Greenfield Twp., for $159,000.
• Patrick M. Fabricatore, Dunmore, to Tomara C. Wilding, Dunmore; a property at 233 S. Apple St., Dunmore, for $146,400.
• Lillian Krushinski Wojy, Mine Hill, N.J., to Lazaro Escobar, Palmetto Bay, Fla.; a property at 921 Price St., Dickson City, for $38,000.
• Caroline L. Maloney, Clarks Green, v. Quinn M. Maloney, Dunmore; married Sept. 9, 2017, in Clarks Green; Corinne E. Thiel, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Joseph Cirba, trading as Cirba Landscaping, 7 Arnold Drive, Peckville; $2,590.65.
• Joseph Vonderhey Blacktop Co. Inc., 1675 Mount Cobb Road, Jefferson Twp.; $2,432.42.
• Clare Stefko, also known as Clare L. Stefko, 230 Seymour Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Sue Ann Dalkiewicz, 20 Sutton Farms Road, Shavertown, and Mary Clare Robinson, 239 Griffin Road, Windsor, Conn.