Next-Generation Firewall and Unified Threat Management Market in India, 2017-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 20, 2019--The “Market Outlook for Next-Generation Firewall and Unified Threat Management in India, 2017” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The study analyzes the state of the market in 2017. The report starts with defining the NGFW and UTM market, the research objective, and key assumptions for the research. The report takes a look into the evolution of NGFW and UTM, Mega Trends affecting growth, and the market drivers and restraints.
Market sizing and forecast for the overall market is being provided along with the vertical and horizontal splits. The report also deep dives into a competition to evaluate market share for participants. Finally, the growth opportunities are being discussed along with recommendations for vendors.
Enterprises are talking about creating a connected world. Innumerable devices are being connected over the Internet, and volumes of data transfer happen within seconds. While network arms us with remaining connected 24x7 from anywhere in the world, it equally opens opportunities for cyber criminals to percolate through the network and steal confidential data. Hence, guarding the network becomes very important to safeguard from any financial or reputational loss.
Network firewall forms the core of the overall network security. Earlier a cyberthreat was only about signature detection, packet filtering and stateful inspection; however, now the need has come for context inspection, application awareness, and improved visibility. Traditional firewalls fail to stop modern-day threats and thus open opportunities for leading security vendors to develop products that leverage advanced technologies built on the concept of integrated security appliance.
Next-generation Firewall (NGFW) and Unified Threat Management (UTM) are firewall products built for today’s enterprise needs that provide stateful inspection, in-depth application visibility and control, lower CAPEX, in-built IPS, reputation and identity services, and better overall performance. NGFW has seen impressive success among large enterprises, and UTM for small and medium businesses. Customer awareness has improved, with cyberattacks making headlines across newspapers. Enterprises realize the need to invest in the right security products and solutions and not just try the luck before a breach happens.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current state of integrated security appliance (ISA) market in India?
- What are the specific drivers & challenges to the growth for ISA?
- What are the market size, vertical split and trends within the NGFW and UTM market in India?
- How would the market look like by the end of 2022?
- How has each of the key vendors in NGFW and UTM performed in 2017?
- What does the future hold for NGFW and UTM in the country?
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO’s Perspective
2. Market Overview
- Market Overview - Definitions
- Market Definition - Overall Network Security
- Market Definition - NGFW and UTM
- Market Definition - NGFW
- Market Definition - UTM
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Key Notes and Forecast Assumptions
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total NGFW and UTM Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total NGFW and UTM Market
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Assumptions
- Total NGFW and UTM Market - Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Verticals
- Revenue Forecast by Key Industry Verticals Discussion
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals Discussion
5. Market Share Analysis - Total NGFW and UTM Market
- Total NGFW and UTM Market - Market Share
- Competitive Environment
- Top Competitors
6. Mega Trends Affecting the Growth of NGFW and UTM in India
- Understanding Next-generation Security - Evolution
- Maturity of Various Network Security Tools
- Comparison Between Traditional Firewall and NGFW
- Comparison Between NGFW and UTM
- External Mega Trends - The Indian Telecom Sector Is Moving Through a Phase of Transformation That Needs to Be Secured
- Trends Affecting NGFW and UTM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - IT/ITeS
- Trends Affecting NGFW and UTM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - Telecom
- Trends Affecting NGFW and UTM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - BFSI
- Trends affecting NGFW and UTM Uptake Among key Industry Verticals - Government
- Trends Affecting NGFW and UTM Uptake Among the Most Emerging Industry Verticals - Manufacturing
- Trends Affecting NGFW and UTM Uptake Among the Most Emerging Industry Verticals - Healthcare
7. NGFW Market Analysis
- Market Overview - NGFW
- Market Engineering Measurements - NGFW
- Revenue Forecast - NGFW
- Revenue Forecast Discussion - NGFW
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Verticals - NGFW
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Verticals Discussion - NGFW
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals - NGFW
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals Discussion - NGFW
8. UTM Market Analysis
- Market Overview - UTM
- Market Engineering Measurements - UTM
- Revenue Forecast - UTM
- Revenue Forecast Discussion - UTM
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Verticals - UTM
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Verticals Discussion - UTM
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals - UTM
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals Discussion - UTM
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Unified Threat Architecture
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Contextual Awareness
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Network Visibility
- Strategic Imperatives for NGFW and UTM Vendors
10. The Last Word
- The Last Word - Predictions
- The Last Word - Recommendations
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2j75pf/nextgeneration?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190320005252/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/20/2019 04:30 AM/DISC: 03/20/2019 04:30 AM