Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/28/2018
• Sean Noah McAndrew and Deanna Claire Davis, Peckville.
• Gregory G. Pratt Jr. and April E. Rohan, both of Scranton.
• Jared Bryer, Dunmore, and Kelsey Loftus, Archbald.
• Victoria and Francis P. Laskowski, Binghamton, N.Y., to F&R Preserve LLC, Lake Ariel; a property in Jefferson Twp. for $70,000.
• Donna Macavage, executrix of the estate of Deborah Cook, also known as Deborah Ann Cook, to Matthew Blit; a property at 220-222 N. Garfield Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
• Jerry J. Sr. and Patricia K. Papp, Fairfield, N.J., and Michael Paul Papp, Phillipsburg, N.J., to Miriam and Paul A. Allenstein, Bergenfield, N.J.; two parcels at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $250,000.
• Orson E. and Bonnie L. Corey, Spring Brook Twp., to Michael A. and Erin D’Angelo, Scranton; a property in Spring Brook Twp. for $175,350.
• Felicita Rehbein to Chhabi L. Rai, Pabitra Subba and Mai Bir Rai; a property at 309-311 N. St. Frances Cabrini Ave., Scranton, for $153,000.
• L. Paul and Sandra R. Morgan, South Abington Twp., to Sean M. Lehman, Plains; a property at 1105 Meadow Lane, South Abington Twp., for $180,000.
• Daniel and Erin Shea, Scranton, and Patricia Shea, Scranton, to Arthur John and Deborah Marie Shelly, Scranton; a property at 1630 Birch St., Scranton, for $180,000.
• Elena Mead Slaughter, Elkton, Md., and Linda M. Smith, Brooklyn, N.Y., co-administrators of the estate of Wayne Van Cortlandt Smith, also known as Wayne V. Smith, to Surestone Investments LLC; a property at 199 Johnson Road, Scott Twp., for $60,000.
• Maria Szymanski v. Mark Szymanski.
• Sara Coleman v. Jason Coleman.
• Brian Hayes v. Milissa Lord.
• Renee Augelli v. Ronald Augelli.
• Nicholas Granville v. Kathryn Granville.
• Joahn Hernandez v. Juana Hernandez.
• Tiffany Jones v. Edward Jones.
• Mark Legg v. Connie Legg.
• Genevieve Long v. Michael Abbott.
• Melissa Deutsch v. Thomas Goia.
• Lois Bauman v. Edward Bauman.
• Brent Harvey v. Jennifer Harvey.
• Pamela Miller v. Kelvin Greene.
• Tiffany Searfess v. Raymond Searfess.
• Alyssa Hall v. Molly Hall.
• Patrick Williamson v. Shanna Williamson.
• Francis Rutkosky, 139 S. Main St., Archbald, letters testamentary to Geno F. DeAngelis, 717 Main St., Peckville.
• Dominick J. Facciponti, 211 Market St., Moscow, letters of administration to Kaitlyn Simon, 607 Lincoln Ave., Jermyn.
• Chester C. Orzell, 318½ 14th Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to David C. Coyne, 1209 Brook St., Scranton.
• William M. Bauer Sr., 1218 Willow St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Lisa M. Bauer, 1677 Ariel St., Scranton.
• Colleen Pritchard, 5560 Haas Pond Road, Moscow, letters of administration to Robert Pritchard, same address.
• Anthony J. DeNero, 1619 Prospect Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Lisa Ann Karuzie, 1500 Plane St., Avoca.