Global Pulmonary Drugs Market by Drug Class, Application, Distribution Channel and Region - Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--
The “Pulmonary Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global pulmonary drugs market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global pulmonary drugs market to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on pulmonary drugs market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on pulmonary drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global pulmonary drugs market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global pulmonary drugs market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing prevalence chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Potential advantages of the pulmonary route as an alternative to oral and parenteral delivery methods
- Rising incidence of lung diseases
- Less awareness regarding pulmonary drugs delivery
- Increasing government initiatives
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the pulmonary drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the pulmonary drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global pulmonary drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Pulmonary Drugs Market Highlights
2.2. Pulmonary Drugs Market Projection
2.3. Pulmonary Drugs Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Pulmonary Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Drug Class
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Pulmonary Drugs Market
4. Pulmonary Drugs Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Pulmonary Drugs Market by Drug Class
5.1. Long-acting Beta2-agonists (LABA)
5.2. Short-acting Beta2-agonists (SABA)
5.4. Inhaled Corticosteroids (ICS)
5.7. Other drug class
6. Global Pulmonary Drugs Market by Application
6.1. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
6.2. Cystic Fibrosis
6.3. Asthma & COPD
6.4. Other applications
7. Global Pulmonary Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
7.1. Hospital Pharmacies
7.2. Retail Pharmacies
7.3. Drug Stores
7.4. Other distribution channel
8. Global Pulmonary Drugs Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Pulmonary Drugs Market by Drug Class
8.1.2. North America Pulmonary Drugs Market by Application
8.1.3. North America Pulmonary Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
8.1.4. North America Pulmonary Drugs Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Pulmonary Drugs Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
9.2.3. Novartis AG
9.2.4. Bayer AG
9.2.5. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
9.2.6. GlaxoSmithKline plc
9.2.7. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
9.2.8. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
9.2.9. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH.
9.2.10. Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
10.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mjk4g
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005525/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Respiratory Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 10:25 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 10:25 AM