Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/12/2019
• John Joseph English Jr. and Angela Lorraine Orlando, both of Peckville.
• Dylan Michael Ostrowski and Kassandra Eileen Holley, both of Mayfield.
• Hannah Marie Ruby, Lake Ariel, and Russell William Price, Scranton.
• Steven J. Gall, South Abington Twp., to Wanda R. Andreoli-Klocko and Joseph M. Andreoli, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 85 Daleville Highway, Covington Twp., for $149,000.
• Timothy and Celina Katsch, South Abington Twp., to Eric Childers, Hoffman Estates, Ill.; a property at 421 Highland Ave., South Abington Twp., for $205,000.
• Michael Zemantauski, Old Forge, to Robert Alan Robacker, Old Forge; a property at 726 W. Oak St., Old Forge, for $95,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Matthew S. Basile, Moosic; a property at 521 Snapdragon Drive, Moosic, for $279,000.
• William and Margo Burchell, Dalton, to Matthew C. Toolan and Chelsea R. Buck, Dalton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 57 Jordan Hollow Road, Benton Twp., for $223,000.
• USA HUD to SNRE1 LLC, Fairfield, Conn.; a property at 318 Wayne St., Archbald, for $38,150.
• Rock Rental Homes LLC, Lake Ariel, to Jerrold K. and Melanie L. Karcher, Scranton; two parcels in Taylor for $165,000.
• Charles I. Saxe Jr. and James B. Saxe, Lackawanna County, to Gregory J. and Rebecca Edwards Russick, Courtdale; a property at 2432 Milwaukee Road, Clarks Summit, for $170,050.
• John and Diane Reilly, Scott Twp., to Francis and Theresa Marciano, Waverly Twp.; a property at 110 N. Washington St., Taylor, for $70,000.
• Philip Pettinato, individually and as administrator CTA of the estate of Frances Pettinato, Louis Pettinato, individually, Richard Pettinato, executor of the estate of Frank Pettinato, Robert Belardi, executor of the estate Cora Belardi, and Robert Belardi, executor of Herman Belardi, all of Lackawanna County, to Oak Sands LLC, Lackawanna County; two parcels in Old Forge for $175,000.
• Crown Title Corp., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Rock Rental Homes LLC; a property at 116 Railroad St., Moosic, for $70,150.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to ID Washington Property Group LLC, Williamsport; a property at 2201 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $67,200.
• Anne M. Conforti, 516 St. Mary’s Villa Road, Elmhurst Twp., letters of administration to Wendy S. Nowicki, 2774 Fischer Road, Hatfield.
• Helen Cockerill, also known as Helen T. Cockerill, 1118 1/2 Watson St., Scranton, letters testamentary to William Cockerill, same address, and James S. Cockerill, 821 Shady Lane Road, South Abington Twp.
• Catherine Feeney, also known as Catherine L. Feeney and Catherine Liegey Feeney, 950 Morgan Highway, Scranton, letters testamentary to James Davis, 137 Clark St., Clarks Green.