Global Biomarker Partnering Terms and Agreements Deal Trends, Players and Financials 2014-2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2019--
The “Global Biomarker Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Biomarker Partnering 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the biomarker partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Biomarker partnering deals and also includes software technologies. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Biomarker agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
A biomarker, or biological marker, is an indicator of a biological state, or disease state as in medicinal use. It is a characteristic that is objectively measured and evaluated as an indicator of normal biological processes, pathogenic processes, or pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic intervention.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive biomarker deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering biomarker partnering deals.
The report presents average financial deal terms values for biomarker deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leaders in the biomarker partnering field; both the leading deal values and leading players are reported allowing readers to see who is succeeding in this growing market. This chapter also looks at the contributions by the big pharma and big biotech companies of the world in terms of deals made.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 380 online deals records of actual biomarker deals as disclosed by the deal parties are included towards the end of the report in a directory format that is easy to reference. Each deal links via Weblink to an online version and all these deals are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), specific therapy and technology focus. In addition the report includes actual contract documents where available as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their deal partners.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all Biomarker partnering deals announced since Jan 2014, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual Biomarker partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Biomarker dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Biomarker dealmaking since 2014, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Biomarker deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Biomarker dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Biomarker dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Biomarker deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Biomarker partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Biomarker partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Biomarker technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- In-depth understanding of biomarker deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of biomarker agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual biomarker contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Access to most active biomarker dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into the terms included in a biomarker agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Biomarker dealmaking
2.2. Biomarker partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Biomarker dealmakers
2.4. Biomarker partnering by deal type
2.5. Biomarker partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Biomarker partnering
2.6.1 Biomarker partnering headline values
2.6.2 Biomarker deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Biomarker deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Biomarker royalty rates
3. Leading Biomarker deals
3.2. Top Biomarker deals by value
4. Most active Biomarker dealmakers
4.2. Most active Biomarker dealmakers
4.3. Most active Biomarker partnering company profiles
5. Biomarker contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Biomarker contracts dealmaking directory
6. Biomarker dealmaking by technology type
7. Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Biomarker deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Biomarker deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Biomarker deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Biomarker deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t08cky
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190517005422/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/17/2019 12:28 PM/DISC: 05/17/2019 12:28 PM