2 people badly injured when Idaho church boiler explodes
Mar. 21, 2017
POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — Authorities say two people sustained life-threatening injuries Tuesday when a boiler room at in an eastern Idaho church exploded.
Television station KIDK (http://bit.ly/2nysXXJ) reports the Pocatello Fire Department was notified of an explosion and fire at the First Congregational United Church of Christ about 2:15 p.m.
Few details were immediately available. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire in the boiler room, and two people with serious injuries were to a nearby hospital.