The Global Smartphone Market, 2019 to 2025, by Component, Operating System, RAM & Display Size, Distribution Channel, and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Smartphone Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global smartphone market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global smartphone market to grow with a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the smartphone market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the smartphone market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smartphone market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smartphone market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smartphone market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smartphone market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smartphone market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Smartphone Market Highlights
2.2. Smartphone Market Projection
2.3. Smartphone Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Smartphone Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Components
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Operating System
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by RAM Size
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Display Size
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.4.6. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Smartphone Market
4. Smartphone Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Smartphone Market by Components
6. Global Smartphone Market by Operating System
7. Global Smartphone Market by RAM Size
7.1. Below 2GB
7.3. P to 8 GB
8. Global Smartphone Market by Display Size
8.1. Below 4.0
8.2. 4.0- 5.0
8.3. Up to 6.5
9. Global Smartphone Market by Distribution Channel
10. Global Smartphone Market by Region
10.1. North America
10.1.1. North America Smartphone Market by Components
10.1.2. North America Smartphone Market by Operating System
10.1.3. North America Smartphone Market by RAM Size
10.1.4. North America Smartphone Market by Display Size
10.1.5. North America Smartphone Market by Distribution Channel
10.1.6. North America Smartphone Market by Country
11. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
11.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Smartphone Market
11.2. Companies Profiled
11.2.2. Apple Inc.
11.2.5. LG Electronics
11.2.8. TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited
11.2.9. Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd.
11.2.10. Motorola Mobility LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nxhttr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005884/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Smartphones and Mobile Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TELECOMMUNICATIONS MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 01:00 PM/DISC: 05/14/2019 01:00 PM