The 5G: Operator Network Roll-out Challenges & Opportunities, 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 1, 2019--The “The 5G: Operator Network Roll-out Challenges and Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Mobile network operators (MNOs) are under competitive and investor pressure to deploy 5G quickly, but the network technology options and use cases for 5G are more complex than for earlier generations of mobile networks.
This report examines the challenges that MNOs will face when deploying 5G and presents a detailed analysis of the technology options that are available to MNOs to accommodate their business models and priorities. Recommendations for senior management within mobile operators, including CFOs, CEOs and CTOs, are also provided.
In this report, the following questions are answered:
- Why is 5G different than previous generations of networks?
- Which use cases are MNOs likely to focus on first to fulfil their market entry strategy?
- What options are available to MNOs for 5G deployment?
- Which technological challenges do MNOs face, and what should they consider as they plan their roll-out strategies?
- What makes each spectrum band distinct, and what are the challenges and opportunities with each?
Who Should Read this Report?
- Network strategy executives or CTOs within mobile operators that want to understand the drivers and deployment trends of their peers.
- Business and product strategy executives in vendor companies that offer or develop 5G hardware and software.
- Investors in start-ups or listed companies that specialise in these technologies.
- Officials in open-source or standards organisations that focus on these technologies.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary
- Analysis and recommendations
- 5G is different: why taming’ 5G will be more difficult than previous generations
- NSA architecture implications: investment will be leveraged for SA
- Future network: challenges and opportunities for vendors and operators
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s52df5/the_5g_operator?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190301005223/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:4G and 5G
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS TELECOMMUNICATIONS MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/01/2019 07:05 AM/DISC: 03/01/2019 07:05 AM