The Air Cargo Security Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2018--The “Air Cargo Security Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global air cargo security equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on air cargo security equipment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
DriversIncreasing adoption of X-ray technologies Continuous-increasing threat of terror-related activates and smuggling
RestraintsHigh cost of the screening systems
OpportunitiesGrowing demand of innovative technologies with innovative designs Growing investment by various state governments in up-gradation of existing security technology Detection of newly innovated chemical bases explosives
Product TypeHuman-heartbeat Detection Systems X-ray Systems
ApplicationAviation Checkpoint Solutions Air Cargo Security Screening Advanced Personnel Screening
Companies ProfiledSmiths Detection Inc. Rapiscan Systems Nuctech Company Limited L3 Security & Detection Systems Gilardoni S.P.A. ENSCO, Inc. EAS Envimet Group C.E.I.A. SpA American Science and Engineering, Inc. ADANI
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market Overview
4. Air Cargo Security Equipment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market by Product Type
6. Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market by Application
7. Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market by Region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeSmiths Detection Inc. Rapiscan Systems Nuctech Company Limited L3 Security & Detection Systems Gilardoni S.P.A. ENSCO, Inc. EAS Envimet Group C.E.I.A. SpA American Science and Engineering, Inc. ADANI
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2j9sd/the_air_cargo?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181112005288/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Security Services,Aviation Freight and Cargo
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT AIR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/12/2018 05:36 AM/DISC: 11/12/2018 05:36 AM