Social TV: Global Market Insights & Projections to 2025 by Software, Application, Region, Player - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Social TV Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global social TV market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global social TV market to grow with a CAGR of 15.3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the social TV market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the social TV market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global social TV market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global social TV market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing applications of smartphones is augmenting the growth of the social TV market
- Growing advertisements are maximizing the number of viewers
- Low adoption about social TV in rural and under-developed regions
- Increasing the number of programmers and shows to attract the younger audiences
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the social TV market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the social TV market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global social TV market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Social TV Market Highlights
2.2. Social TV Market Projection
2.3. Social TV Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Social TV Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Software
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Social TV Market
4. Social TV Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Social TV Market by Software
5.1. Broadcast Integration
5.2. Social Networking Platform
5.3. Audience Engagement
5.4. Content Moderation
5.5. Social TV Analytics
6. Global Social TV Market by Application
6.4. TV Shows
7. Global Social TV Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Social TV Market by Software
7.1.2. North America Social TV Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Social TV Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Social TV Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
8.2.2. Panasonic Corporation
8.2.3. Haier Group
8.2.4. Toshiba Corporation
8.2.5. Sony Corporation
8.2.6. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
8.2.7. LG Electronics
8.2.8. Hitachi Ltd.
8.2.9. Sharp Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ajdfei
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005566/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Televisions and Television Services
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT TV AND RADIO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 08:30 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 08:31 AM