Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/6/2018
• Jon Carlton Beckley Jr. and Courtney Lynn Ostrowski, both of South Abington Twp.
• Steven Joel Hernandez Vale and Nathalie Nichole Pagan De Jesus, both of Scranton.
• Charles Leonard Evans and Jenna Laura Samuels, both of Astoria, N.Y.
• Michael Dean Mabe, Peckville, and Dorothy M. Macciocco, Scranton.
• Francis and Theresa Marciano, Waverly Twp., to Jon T. and Kimberlee M. Dillon, Dickson City; a property at 101 Pequest Drive, Waverly Twp., for $168,000.
• Stephen M. Klem, Houston, to Gregory Sourelos, Elmhurst, N.Y.; a property at 118-120 Madison Ave., Carbondale Twp., for $63,000.
• Christina M. Kelly, now by marriage Christina M. Pichiarello, and James P. Pichiarello, Prince George County, Va., to James and Kerri Holland Greco, Scranton; a property at 2118 Adams Ave., Dunmore, for $174,900.
• Pierre C. and Christine M. Delaplace, Moscow, to Steven J. Bukowski, Throop; a property at 207 Church St., Moscow, for $145,000.
• Patrick J. Popovich, Olyphant, to Nehru and Bishnu Lagun, as tenants by the entireties, and Srijana Lagun, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 709 Amanda Close, Olyphant, for $215,000.
• David and Veronica Johns, Moosic, to Chris Janeski, Moosic; a property at 1 Ninth St., Moosic, for $40,000.
• Michael Glen and Maryann Fuller, Clarks Summit, and David Frederick Fuller, Manassas, Va., to H F Properties LLC, Scranton; a property at 830 Beech St., Scranton, for $28,000.
• April M. Foreit, now by marriage April M. Getz, Olyphant, to Jordan Rayne Persing, Scranton; a property at 512-514 Delaware Ave., Olyphant, for $160,000.
• Laura Keogh, now by marriage Laura Grayek, Pennsylvania, to Paulette Elisa Casciano, Pennsylvania; a property at 1405 Oram St., Scranton, for $79,000.
• George H. III and Patricia M. Bell to Clark Country LLC, Peckville; a property in Greenfield Twp. for $80,000.
• Robert S. and Barbara J. Spryn, Melbourne, Fla., to Robert Texidor, Stroudsburg; a property at 132 Hyland Hill Drive, Archbald, for $275,000.
• Sherrilynn Tarapchak, now by marriage Sherrilynn Paris, and Matthew Paris, North Abington Twp., to Paul J. and Mari C. LaBelle, Clarks Green; a property in North Abington Twp. for $400,000.
• Joel Krisanda and Maria Shean, Scranton, to Zalmy and Tzipporah Kreiman, Scranton; a property at 928 Clay Ave., Scranton, for $140,000.
• Cloverleaf Developers LLC, Archbald, to Andrea J. Oravec, Tobyhanna; a property at 121 Forest Drive, Archbald, for $237,500.
• Judith C. Davis, Waverly Twp., to Stephen and Lauren Bailey Cognetti, Dalton; a property at 171 Carbondale Road, Waverly Twp., for $322,000.
• John and Deborah Laboranti, 1239 Sanderson Ave., Scranton, v. A Duie Pyle Inc., 660 Westtown Road, West Chester, and Douglas Dwayne, 78 Kenny Ave., Sharon Hill, seeking in excess of $50,000 on four counts, for injuries suffered May 2, 2017, in an automobile accident while attempting to enter the toll booth at the Wyoming Valley Interchange of I-476S Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Jenkins Twp., Luzerne County; Christopher T. Powell Jr., attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Patty’s Daycare, 99 S. Main St., Archbald; $3,527.27.
• Marino Brothers Contracting Inc., 604 Church St., Jessup; $4,169.29.
• Blu Wasabi LLC, 223 Northern Blvd., South Abington Twp.; $1,974.80.
• M E Enterprise Services Inc., trading as Main Technologies, 325 Bridge St., Old Forge; $27,973.44.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Shana W. Williamson, 1724 Penn Ave., Scranton; $26,642.06.
• James V. and Krystal L. Sinkaus, 725 Main St., Moosic; $599.53.
• James V. Sinkaus, 725 Main St., Moosic; $45,096.66.
• Puppy Paradise Inc., A Puppy Paradise, 1979 Business Route 6, Blakely; $8,094.47.