The Indian Steel Wire Rope Market 2018-2023 - Usha Martin Dominates; Bharat Wire is the Second Largest Company Followed by Bedmutha - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 28, 2018--The “India Steel Wire Rope Market Outlook to 2023 - by Coating (Plain Black, Galvanized and Others), by Industry Application (Construction and Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mining, Shipping and Others)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Indian steel wire rope market, in terms of revenue is expected to increase at a single digit CAGR during FY′2018-FY′2023 owing to infrastructure projects like Housing Projects, AMRUT, Smart City Mission and DMIC, along with resurgence in demand due to growth in mining industry as well as Oil and Gas industry.
The resurgence in the Oil and Gas industry is expected to increase the number of oil rigs which will further add impetus to the growth of steel wire rope industry. Steel Wire Rope market value majorly depends on growth of end user industries and CAPEX been laid by private and public participants in the market.
Usha Martin Ltd. is the leading company in terms of revenues and production volume in India steel wire rope market. Bharat wire is the second largest company followed by Bedmutha Ltd. The other major companies in India steel wire rope market are Aradhya Ropes and Slings Private Limited, Asahi Ropes Private Limited, Orion Ropes Private Limited, Shree Steel Wire Ropes Limited and Mahadev Industries.
Key Segment HighlightsDomestic sales have contributed the maximum share to the steel wire ropes market in FY′2018. Engineering and Construction segment has contributed the largest share in terms of revenues in FY′2018 from sales of wire ropes. Plain Black Carbon Steel Wire Ropes segment has dominated the steel wire rope market in terms of production volume. Black carbon steel ropes dominate the market and account for highest production of the total in India steel wire rope market. In FY′2018, unorganized players have dominated the market in terms of sales volume followed by organized players. Regular lay wire ropes dominate the steel wire rope industry due to their versatility and accounted for maximum production of total production of wire ropes in FY′2018.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. India Steel Wire Rope Market
4. India Steel Wire Rope Market Size, FY′2013 - FY′2018
5. India Steel Wire Rope Market Segmentation
6. Trade Scenario For India Steel Wire Rope Market, FY′2012-FY′2018
7. Trends And Development In India Steel Wire Rope Market
8. Issues and Challenges in India Steel Wire Rope Market
9. Porter Five Forces Analysis for Indian Steel Wire Rope Market
10. Order Procedure for Steel Wire Ropes In India
11. Market Share of Major Players In India Steel Wire Rope Market, FY′2018
12. Company Profiles of Major Players in India Steel Wire Rope Market
13. Snapshot on Smart Cities Mission and Influence on Steel Wire Report Market
14. India Steel Wire Rope Market Future Outlook And Projections, FY′2019 - FY′2023
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcfc8d/the_indian_steel?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180928005498/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wire and Cables,Sea and Water Freight
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING STEEL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/28/2018 01:10 PM/DISC: 09/28/2018 01:10 PM