The Global Indutrial Nitrogen Market 2017-2018 to 2024 - Featuring Air Liquide, Nexair, Praxair, Taiyo Nippon Sanso, Aspen Air Corp, The Linde Group, and more - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2018--The “Global Indutrial Nitrogen Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global industrial nitrogen market is expected to rise with a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period 2017-2024.
Key factors driving the market growth are technological advancements in the industrial gases sector, growing demand from end-use industries, increasing government support and growth of the food & beverage industry. Structural and regulatory restrictions and hazards of industrial nitrogen is expected to restrain the market growth.
However, growing chemical and metal manufacturing industries and growth of modern healthcare in developing markets are expected to provide lucrative market opportunities. High cost of production and growth stagnation in North America and Europe are expected to challenge market growth.
Key HighlightsOn the basis of forms, liquid nitrogen is the leading form segment owing to the increased adoption of liquid nitrogen as a coolant filled with catalyst at the time of repair works and maintain the required cold reaction temperatures in several industrial sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, healthcare, etc. On the basis of technology, cryogenic fraction distillation is expected to be the fastest growing segment as cryogenic fraction distillation is widely used technology for the production of high-purity industrial gases as it is economical and cost-effective process for high production rate plants. On the basis of transportation & distribution, bulk is the fastest growing segment as huge volumes of industrial nitrogen is supplied by bulk deliveries (as a cryogenic liquid or a high-pressure gas) as bulk systems provide the product safely and cost-effectively.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Industrial Nitrogen Market By Form
5. Global Industrial Nitrogen Market By Technology
6. Global Industrial Nitrogen Market By Transportation & Distribution
7. Global Industrial Nitrogen Market By End-User
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Geographic Analysis
10. Company ProfilesAir Liquide (France) Air Products & Chemicals (U.S.) Aspen Air Corp (Canada) Cryotec Anlagenbau GmbH (Germany) Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases (India) Emirates Industrial Gases Co. LLC (UAE) Gulf Cryo (Kuwait) Messer Group (Germany) Nexair LLC (U.S.) Praxair Inc. (U.S.) Southern Industrial Gas Berhad (Malaysia) Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan) The Linde Group (Germany) Universal Industrial Gases (U.S.) Yingde Gases Group Company (China)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dzfgn7/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180903005082/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER MANUFACTURING RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/03/2018 05:39 AM/DISC: 09/03/2018 05:39 AM