Global Endoscopy Devices Market 2017-2018 & 2025 - $45+ Billion Market Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Application, End User and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2018--The “Endoscopy Devices Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product; Application; End User and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global endoscopy devices market is expected to reach US$ 45,612.3 Mn in 2025 from US$ 26,333.3 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% from 2018-2025.
The growth of the endoscopy devices market is primarily attributed to favorable government initiatives supporting endoscopic procedures. Moreover, the technological advancements by the players in the market is also expected to drive the growth of endoscopy devices market. However, high cost of endoscopic procedures and equipment is expected to obstruct the growth of endoscopy devices market. Moreover, the development of endoscopic robotic systems is expected to be trending in the endoscopy devices market during the forecast period.
Robotic therapeutic endoscopes capable of performing variety of procedures from GI surface dissection to transendoluminal peritoneal surgery will become commercially available in the near future. This pace of technological development is expected to be due to the clinical needs. The rise in the incidence of GI cancer is anticipated to be a major factor accelerating the process of introduction of robotic systems in endoscopy. Also, other diseases and complications such as, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and ulcers in the upper GI, diverticulitis, haemorrhoids, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and Crohn`s Disease in the lower GI are expected to account for increased demand for robotic systems.
Global endoscopy devices market, based on the product is segmented into endoscopes, visualization systems, other endoscopy equipment, and accessories. In 2017, the endoscopes segment held the largest share of the market, by product. Since, these devices are minimally invasive, they help in obtaining better results. These devices can be used to examine as well as diagnose medical conditions.
Global endoscopy devices market, based on application is segmented into laparoscopy, gastrointestinal endoscopy, arthroscopy, obstetrics/gynecology, urology endoscopy, bronchoscopy, and other applications. In 2017, laparoscopy segment held the largest share of the market. The gastrointestinal endoscopy segment is anticipated to witness a steady growth during the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders in developed as well as developing economies.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
2. Global Endoscopy Devices Market - Key Takeaways
3. Global Endoscopy Devices Market - Market Landscape
3.2 Market Segmentation
3.3 Pest Analysis
4. Global Endoscopy Devices Market - Key Market Dynamics
4.1 Key Market DriversRising Prevalence of Diseases Requiring Endoscopy Favourable Government Initiatives Technological Advancements
4.2 Key Market RestraintsRisk of Infections Caused Due To Endoscopy High Cost of Endoscopy Procedures &Amp; Equipment
4.3 Key Market OpportunitiesRising Patient Preference For Minimally Invasive Surgeries Growth In the Global Healthcare Market
4.4 Future TrendsDevelopment of Endoscopic Robotic Systems
5. Global Endoscopy Devices Market - Global Analysis
5.1 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Revenue Forecasts and Analysis (US$ Mn)
5.2 Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Geography - Forecasts and Analysis
5.3 Performance of Key PlayersOlympus Corporation Ethicon Us, Llc.
6. Global Endoscopy Devices Market - Regulatory Scenario
7. Global Endoscopy Devices Market Analysis - by Product
7.2 Endoscopes MarketRigid Endoscopes Market Flexible Endoscopes Market Capsule Endoscopes Market
7.3 Visualization Systems MarketGlobal Visualization Systems Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025 (US$ Mn) Wireless Displays and Monitors Market Light Sources Market Video Processors Market Endoscopic Camera Market Video Recorders Market Video Converters Market Carts Market Transmitters & Receivers Market Camera Heads Market
7.4 Other Endoscopy Equipment Market
7.4.2 Global Other Endoscopy Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025 (US$ Mn)
7.4.3 Electronic Instrument MarketGlobal Electronic Instrument Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025 (US$ Mn) Insufflators Market Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Endoscopy Ultrasound Market
7.4.4 Mechanical Instruments MarketBiopsy Forceps Market Graspers Market Snares Market Trocars & Cannulas Market
7.5 Accessories MarketGlobal Accessories Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025 (US$ Mn) Cleaning Brushes Market Overtubes Market Surgical Dissectors Market Light Cables Market Fluid Flushing Devices Market Needle Holders/ Needle Forceps Market Mouth Pieces Market Biopsy Valves Market
8. Global Endoscopy Devices Market Analysis - by ApplicationLaparoscopy Market Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Market Arthroscopy Market Obstetrics/Gynecology Market rology Endoscopy Market Bronchoscopy Market Other Applications Market
9. Global Endoscopy Devices Market Analysis- by End UserOverview Hospital Ambulatory Surgical Centers Others Market
10. North America Endoscopy Devices Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
11. Europe Endoscopy Devices Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
12. Asia-Pacific Endoscopy Devices Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
13. Middle East &Amp; Africa Endoscopy Devices Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
14. South and Central America Endoscopy Devices Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
15. Endoscopy Devices Market -Industry LandscapeOverview Growth Strategies In the Endoscopy Devices Market, 2015-2018 Organic Growth Strategies Inorganic Growth Strategies
16. Key Company ProfilesOlympus Corporation Stryker Medtronic Karl Storz SE & Co. KG Ethicon US, LLC. Richard Wolf GmbH Boston Scientific Corporation Smith & Nephew Cook Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4db84/global_endoscopy?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181128005346/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices,Endoscopy
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/28/2018 06:38 AM/DISC: 11/28/2018 06:38 AM