Thailand Solar Inverter Market 2018-2024: Forecast by Power Rating, Type, Vertical and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 8, 2019--The “Thailand Solar Inverter Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Power Ratings, by Types, by Verticals, by Regions, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this research, Thailand Solar Inverter Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% during 2018-2024.
The market by applications is dominated by the commercial and industrial sectors owing to a large number of inverter installations in these segments. In 2015, due to the government’s solar target, a large number of solar inverters were installed in the utility segment.
However, due to the present over the capacity of installed power in the country, the government is reluctant to approve any new solar projects in the near future. As a result, the utility application segment of the solar inverter market in Thailand is predicted to undergo modest growth during the forecast period.
Due to a lower per watt price, greater efficiency and high utilization in commercial, residential and utility segments, string solar inverters dominated the overall solar inverter market in Thailand in 2017. Microinverters, on the other hand, occupied least market revenue share owing to higher per watt price and their inability to be used efficiently in high power generation capacity applications in power plants.
By Power RatingsBelow 10 kW 10 kW - 100 kW 100.1 kW - 1 MW Above 1 MW
By TypesCentral Inverter String Inverter Micro Inverter
By VerticalsResidential Commercial & Industrial Utility
By RegionsNorthern North Eastern Central Southern
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Thailand Solar Power Sector Overview
4. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Overview
5. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Dynamics
6. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Trends
7. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Overview, By Power Rating
8. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Overview, By Types
9. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Overview, By Verticals
10. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Overview, By Regions
11. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Key Performance Indicators
12. Thailand Solar Inverter Market Opportunity Assessment
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company ProfilesABB Limited Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited Fronius (Thailand) Ltd. Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co. Ltd. Jiangsu Goodwe Power Supply Technology Ltd. KACO New Energy GmbH Schneider Electric SE Shenzhen Growatt New Energy Technology Co. Ltd. SMA Solar (Thailand) Co. Ltd. Sungrow Power Supply Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kd7rw8/thailand_solar?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190108005914/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Solar Power
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC THAILAND
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/08/2019 12:45 PM/DISC: 01/08/2019 12:45 PM