Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Mobile Services & Devices in Australia & New Zealand - Focus on Respondents’ Usage of Mobile Services & Devices - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 2, 2019--The “Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Mobile Services and Devices in Australia and New Zealand” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
More than half of the respondents in Australia and New Zealand have not heard about the launch of 5G, but awareness is higher in Australia than in New Zealand
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of mobile users in Australia and New Zealand. In particular, it focuses on respondents’ usage of mobile services and devices.
Key Questions Answered
- How strong are operators as smartphone sales channels?
- What is the role of the handset in customer retention and acquisition?
- What impact does 4G have on mobile users’ spend and engagement with their smartphones?
- What is the effect of 4G on customer satisfaction?
- How interested and aware are customers of 5G and 5G-enabled services?
- What is the relationship between data usage and spend?
This report provides:
- an assessment of the strength that operators have as smartphone sales channels
- findings about the role of the handset in customer retention and acquisition
- an analysis of the impact of 4G on mobile users’ spend and engagement
- a discussion about the effects that 4G has on customer satisfaction
- a first look at customers’ awareness of 5G and their interest for 5G-enabled mobile services
- an analysis of the relationship between data usage and spend.
Survey Data Coverage
The research was conducted between July and September 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 2000 respondents in the region.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary
- Devices and channels
- 4G, 5G and value-added services
- Data and monetisation
- Methodology and panel information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwj7ns/connected?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190402005612/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:E-Business,Smartphones and Mobile Devices,Mobile Networks
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA NEW ZEALAND
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/02/2019 08:30 AM/DISC: 04/02/2019 08:30 AM