AP NEWS
Related topics

2 treated for smoke inhalation after Walsh County home fire

November 13, 2018

WARSAW, N.D. (AP) — Two adults were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in the Walsh County town of Warsaw.

KFGO radio reports that fire departments from Minto and Grafton responded to the Monday morning blaze. The two adults and several children got out safely, but the parents were taken to a Grafton hospital to be checked out.

Minto Fire Chief Mark Lund says firefighters remained on scene through the afternoon extinguishing hot spots. The cause of the fire wasn’t immediately determined.

___

Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com

AP RADIO
Update hourly