The 2019 List of Top Emerging Markets - A Data-driven Index to Highlight Promising Business Destinations for 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2019--
The “Top Emerging Markets List, 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In the context of a global economic and business environment, emerging markets have increasingly been taking center-stage in the growth strategies of businesses across the globe, with GDP growth rates across emerging markets outpacing that of developed economies.
With accelerated middle-class expansion and a large and growing working-age population, it is a remarkable consumption story in the emerging markets, where investors are increasingly being taking advantage of. Moreover, prudent governance in emerging markets through the provision of state-of-the-art infrastructure and attractive business measures also works as a prime growth enabler.
The concept of go-to emerging markets, however, is an ever-changing one, in the light of heightened volatility in the financial markets, looming geopolitical concerns, increasing competitions, and changing business needs. In this context, the author annually monitors global emerging markets using a comprehensive, data-driven indexing approach to identify emerging market front-runners, transforming emerging markets, as well as fledgling emerging markets.
An Emerging Market should fulfil the following 3 criteria:
- Nominal GDP for 2019, based on projections by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), should be $25 billion and more.
- Total population for 2019, based on projections by the IMF, should be more than 5 million.
- GDP per capita based on purchasing power parity (PPP) for 2019, based on projections by the IMF, should not be more than $35,000.
Based on the fulfilment of these three criteria, 64 emerging countries were chosen and a ranking system was applied to these countries.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
- Why Emerging Markets?
- 2019 Growth Sentiment in Emerging Markets by Region
- Research Overview
- Global Hot Spots - Key Emerging Markets, 2019
2. Market Definitions and Research Methodology
- Definition of an Emerging Market
- Index Methodology - How Does the Model Work?
- Emerging Markets List, 2019 - Pillars
- Emerging Markets, 2019 - Indicators
3. Why Emerging Markets?
- Macroeconomic Factors Supporting Emerging Markets
- Demographic Factors Supporting Emerging Markets
- Smartphone in Emerging Markets
4. Index Results
- Global Rank, 2019
- Emerging Markets - Categories by Region and Description
- Regional Rank, 2019
- Emerging Markets - Categories by GDP Bracket
- Rank by GDP Brackets, 2019
5. Country Case Studies
- Key Conclusions
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bzgqh7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190516005620/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:International Trade
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/16/2019 09:07 AM/DISC: 05/16/2019 09:07 AM