$42.5Bn Waste to Energy Market, 2024 Featuring Prominent Players - Amec Foster Wheeler, Veolia Environment, Suez Environment S.A., Waste Management Inc., Babcock & Wilcox - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 4, 2018--The “Waste to Energy Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Waste to Energy (WTE) market is expected to flourish at a CAGR of 5.7% and is likely to garner USD 42,520.4 Million by the end of 2024.
Factors such as increasing demand for conversion of energy by solid and municipal waste by safe and environmental friendly waste disposal methods is likely to impel the growth of the market.
Demand for constant technological advancements in waste to energy conversion methods is driving the industrialists to collaborate with each other. The huge demand for ecological waste management to generate energy is estimated to boom growth of global waste to energy market in forecast period.
Further, the market of waste to energy (WTE) is anticipated to achieve a Y-o-Y growth rate of 6.04% in 2024 as compared to the previous year. Further, growing technological advancements is expected to spur the growth of waste to energy (WTE) market over the forecast period.
Amec Foster Wheeler, Veolia Environment, Suez Environment S.A., Waste Management Inc., Babcock & Wilcox Co. are some of the prominent players of waste to energy (WTE) market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Market Definitions, Assumptions, Abbreviations & Market Taxonomy
3. Global Waste To Energy (WTE) Market - Executive Summary
4. Waste To Energy (WTE) Market - Risk Analysis
5. Recent Changes and Development in Waste To Energy (WTE) Market by Geography
6. Top Countries with Highest Demand for Waste To Energy (WTE), 2017
7. Porter’s Five Force Model Analysis
8. Waste To Energy (WTE) Legal framework
9. Total Waste Generated Analysis, By Countries
10. Global Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Value Forecast (USD Million), Y-o-Y Growth (%) Analysis 2016-2024
11. Market Dynamics & Its Impact Analysis
12. Global Waste To Energy (WTE) Market Segmentation Analysis By Technology
13. Global Waste To Energy (WTE) Market Segmentation Analysis By Geography
14. Competitive Landscape
Companies MentionedC & G Ltd. Amec Foster Wheeler Veolia Environment Suez Environment Waste Management Inc. Keppel Seghers Babcock and Wilcox Covanta Energy Corp. Hitachi Zosen Inova AG ADI Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6bs2l/42_5bn_waste_to?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181204005837/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY OTHER ENERGY ENVIRONMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/04/2018 12:04 PM/DISC: 12/04/2018 12:04 PM