Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/16/2019
• Tomasa Carolina Ordonez Mendoza and Wilmer Heleodoro Diaz Gomez, both of Scranton.
• Kearson Crockenberg, Scranton, and Bryan Marzolino, Dunmore.
• Kevin R. and Joan M. Bunn, Fleetwood, to Danilo Brioso, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property at 1210-1212 Hampton St., Scranton, for $75,500.
• The Lavelle Family Trust, now known as the David Lavelle Family Trust, by Thomas J. and Mark David Lavelle, Clarks Green, to Elizabeth Ann Gasper, Eynon; a property at 500 Clinton St., Waverly Twp., for $240,000.
• Robert Jr. and Mary Ellen Kolibsky, Moscow; John and Sharon A. Kryscio, Dickson City; and Robert Kolibsky Sr., Blakely, to Timothy R. and Sara L. Pawloski, Archbald; a property at Third Street, Blakely, for $182,500.
• Robert and Monica Parlanti to Michael Osif; a property at 803 Price St., Dickson City, for $31,000.
• Joshua P. McAuliffe to Richard Nelson and Judith Ann Howells; a property at 1420 St. Ann’s St., Scranton, for $169,000.
• Nancy Coviello, Peckville; Alisa M. and Ronald Miller, Haymarket, Va.; and Gina D. and William Cawley, Archbald, to Jeffrey L. and Kristin E. Hogan-Smith, Jessup; a property at 308 Powell Ave., Jessup, for $127,000.
• Lori M. McCracken, Clarks Summit, v. Richard A. McCracken, Waymart; married on June 12, 2004, in Clarks Summit; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
The following defendant was admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Anne Elizabeth Moore, 55, 3000 Guilford Ave., Baltimore, Md., stopped Oct. 16 by South Abington Twp. police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Brett Kerschner, 23, 220 Windsor Way, Roaring Brook Twp., arrested Aug. 17 by Scranton police for intentionally possessing a controlled substance by a person not registered, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and DUI.
• Jessica Elodia Muniz, 27, 72 W. Chestnut St., Apt. 1, Wilkes-Barre, arrested July 7 by Scranton police for theft by unlawful taking, movable property and receiving stolen property.
• Evelyn Marie Swartz, 27 Swartz Valley Road, Spring Brook Twp., letters of administration to Evelyn Yevitz, same address.
• Jurgen Meier, 212 Wilbur St., Scranton, letters of administration to Alexander K. Meier, 1514 Oak Road, Pennsburg.
• Thomas J. Polcha, also known as Thomas J.A. Polcha, Thomas A. Polcha, 1648 N. Main Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Michael G. Polcha, 195 Decker Road, Jermyn.
• William E. Sherman, 60 Locust Drive, West Abington Twp., letters of administration to Beverly Sherman, same address.