AP NEWS

There are several ethnicities represented in the student body

September 6, 2018
A Brigham Young University students makes his way up the stairs from the Joseph F. Smith Building on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, in Provo.

While the majority of students at BYU identify their ethnicity as Caucasian (82 percent), the other 18 percent of students come from a wide variety of races and ethnicities at the university. Six percent are Hispanic, 4 percent are multiethnic, 3 percent are Asian or Pacific Islander, 1 percent are Black and less than 1 percent are Native American.

AP RADIO
Update hourly