India Structured Cabling Market Forecast, 2018-2024: Product Types, Applications and Regions - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2019--The “India Structured Cabling Market Forecast 2018-2024, By Product Types, By Cable Types, By Component Types, By Applications, By Regions and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this research, the Indian Structured Cabling Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2018-2024.
The structured cabling market in India is currently in the growing stage and is expected to benefit further from the digitization of the economy.
The Make in India Campaign, Saubhagya Scheme, Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) along with an expected increase in FDI inflow in the real estate sector - around INR 1.8 Lakh Crores ($25 billion) by 2022 - will strengthen the commercial, manufacturing and public infrastructure verticals during 2018-2024.
The Union Budget for 2019 laid special emphasis on infrastructure development in the country and with a continued focus on setting up new data centers, office spaces, hotels, healthcare facilities and other commercial establishments in India, the market for structured cabling solutions is expected to reap the benefits as well during the forecast period.
The cables segment occupied the majority of the revenue share in the overall India structured cabling market, by product type, in 2017. Structured cabling is extensively used across multiple applications such as transportation infrastructure projects, IT & telecom industry and in smart homes as well. However, due to a shorter life cycle, the components market is also expected to grow at a healthy pace over the years to come.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Structured Cabling Market Overview
4. India Structured Cabling Market Overview
5. India Structured Cabling Market Dynamics
6. India Structured Cabling Market Trends
7. India Structured Cabling Market Overview, By Product Types
8. India Structured Cabling Market Overview, By Applications
9. India Structured Cabling Market Overview, By Regions
10. India Structured Cabling Market - Key Performance Indicators
11. India Structured Cabling Market Opportunity Assessment
12. India Structured Cabling Market - Competitive Landscape
13. Company ProfilesCommScope Holding Company Inc. Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd. Belden Inc. Molex Incorporated D-Link (India) Limited. Legrand (India) Pvt. Ltd. The Siemon Company LLC Digisol Systems Ltd. Corning Incorporated Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwh9jt/india_structured?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190104005338/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telecommunications Equipment
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/04/2019 10:23 AM/DISC: 01/04/2019 10:22 AM