Global HIV/AIDS Molecular & Immunodiagnostics Market, 2019: Supplier Country Shares & Segmentation Forecasts - Blood Banks, Commercial Labs, Hospitals, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “2019 Global HIV/AIDS Molecular and Immunodiagnostics Market: Supplier Country Shares, Segmentation Forecasts-Blood Banks, Commercial Labs, Hospitals, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
For each country, the report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV/HIV-1/2/Combo, HIVAg/NAT, Western Blot, HTLV-I/II and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Laboratories
For each country, in addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter, bioMerieux, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles over 30 leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- GSK Biologicals
- Leica Biosystems
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/liaqzm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005964/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics,Blood Banking
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 02:08 PM/DISC: 05/07/2019 02:08 PM