Global mHealth and Home Monitoring Market, 2017-2023 - 16.5 Million Patients Worldwide are Remotely Monitored - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2018--The “mHealth and Home Monitoring - 9th Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
mHealth and Home Monitoring report gives first-hand insights into the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring.
How should the mobile industry address the vast business opportunity in wireless healthcare monitoring? The number of connected home medical monitoring devices on the global market was 16.5 million at the end of 2017 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 31.0 percent in the next six years to reach 83.4 million in 2023. Learn more about how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices in this report now.
This strategic research report provides unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report will allow you to:Profit from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies. Learn about key home health monitoring devices and services. Study the strategies of 130 key players in the mHealth ecosystem. Understand the dynamics of the health monitoring market in Europe and North America. Comprehend how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices. Evaluate the business opportunities in the emerging mHealth segment. Predict future market and technology developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The challenge of chronic diseasesCommon chronic diseases Healthcare providers and reimbursement systems Regulatory environment
2. mHealth platformsOverview mHealth connectivity solutions mHealth care delivery platforms
3. Physiological monitoring solution providersMedical devices and remote monitoring Cardiac rhythm management Remote ECG monitoring Blood pressure monitoring Coagulation monitoring Sleep therapy monitoring Home sleep diagnostics Blood oxygen monitoring Airflow monitoring Glucose level monitoring Implantable medical devices Home hemodialysis Telerehabilitation Thermometers and weight scales Mental health Cholesterol monitoring
4. Medication, AED and integrated monitoring solution providersTelehealth and multiparameter monitoring solutions Medication compliance monitoring Connected automated external defibrillators
5. Market analysis and forecastsMarket forecasts Revenue forecasts Market drivers and barriers Industry trends and analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lprchq/global_mhealth?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181220005426/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:E-Healthcare,Home Testing and Home Healthcare
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS SOFTWARE GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/20/2018 09:00 AM/DISC: 12/20/2018 09:02 AM