Italy Spices Market Business Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2019--
The “Spices Market in Italy: Business Report 2016” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of spices market in Italy.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Italy
- Spices market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the spices market in Italy.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. SPICES MARKET IN ITALY
2.1. Overview of spices market
2.2. Producers of spices in Italy, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of seeds of anise or badian, coriander, cumin, caraway, fennel and juniper berries
2.2.2. Producers of saffron
3. ITALY’S FOREIGN TRADE IN SPICES
3.1. Export and import of peppers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of vanilla: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of cinnamon and cinnamon-tree flowers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of cloves: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of nutmegs: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of mace: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of cardamoms: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of seeds of anise or badian, coriander, cumin, caraway, fennel and juniper berries: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of ginger: volume, structure, dynamics
3.10. Export and import of saffron: volume, structure, dynamics
3.11. Export and import of thyme, bay leaves: volume, structure, dynamics
3.12. Export and import of turmeric (curcuma): volume, structure, dynamics
3.13. Export and import of curry: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN ITALY
5. CONSUMERS OF SPICES IN ITALIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Spices in Italy
5.2. Spices consumers in Italy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oujeqx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190521005402/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Spices and Seasonings
KEYWORD: EUROPE ITALY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/21/2019 05:16 AM/DISC: 05/21/2019 05:16 AM