Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Therapeutics: 2018 Global Strategic Business Report - Entry of Generics Tones Down Growth in Major Markets - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 9, 2018--The “Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Therapeutics - Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Therapeutics in US$ Million.
The report profiles 23 companies including many key and niche players such as:AstraZeneca Plc (UK) Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals (Germany) Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (US) Merck & Co. Inc. (US) Proteon Therapeutics Inc. (US) Sanofi S.A. (France) Symic Bio Inc. (US) TheraVasc Inc. (US)
Key Topics Covered
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW PAD - A Prelude PAD Statistics Critical Limb Ischemia - An Insight High Costs - A Cause of Concern
2. PAD THERAPEUTICS Anti-Platelet Drugs: Spearheading the Battle against PAD Key Drugs for Arterial Disease Clopidogrel (Plavix) Prasugrel (Effient) Ticagrelor (Brilinta) Vorapaxar (Zontivity) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) for PAD Entry of Generics Tones Down Growth in Major Markets Brilinta Fails to Meet Expectations in EUCLID Trial Xarelto Pins Hope on COMPASS and VOYAGER trials Other Pipeline Drugs for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs: A Key Weapon in the Anti-PAD Arsenal
3. MACRO GROWTH DRIVERS Aging - A Key Driver High Diabetes Incidence Worldwide: Key Market Opportunity for PAD Therapeutics
4. PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL DISEASE (PAD) - AN OVERVIEW
5. COMPANIES INTO GENE THERAPY FOR PAD AnGes MG, Inc. (Japan) Athersys, Inc. (US) Betagenon AB (Sweden) CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc. (US) Celgene Corporation (US) ID Pharma Co., Ltd. (Japan) miRagen Therapeutics, Inc. (US) Multi Gene Vascular Systems Ltd (Israel) ViroMed Co. Ltd. (Korea)
6. CLINICAL STUDIES
CORPORATE INITIATIVES AstraZeneca Announces Results of EUCLID Trial USPTO Extends Patent Term for Bayer’s Rivaroxaban Bayer and Janssen Expand Clinical Development Programme for Rivaroxaban FDA Approves Merck’s Zontivity
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS AstraZeneca Plc. (UK) Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals (Germany) Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (US) Merck & Co., Inc. (US) Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (US) Sanofi S.A. (France) Symic Bio, Inc. (US) TheraVasc Inc. (US)
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 23 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 25)The United States (9) Canada (1) Japan (2) Europe (7) France (1)Germany (2)The United Kingdom (1)Rest of Europe (3) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qffvp/peripheral?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180709005539/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cardiovascular Drugs ,Cardiology
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CARDIOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/09/2018 10:08 AM/DISC: 07/09/2018 10:08 AM