Global Logistics Automation Market Outlook 2018-2023 - A $72+ Billion Opportunity, Driven by The Increasing Focus of Enterprises Towards Reducing their Logistics Costs in Order to Improve Margins - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Logistics Automation Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The logistics automation market was valued at US$35.958 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.51% over the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$72.920 billion by 2023.
Growth of this market is majorly attributed to increasing focus of enterprises towards reducing their logistics costs in order to improve their margins. Various efforts by the companies aimed at streamlining their logistics segment are driving the adoption of various logistics automation solutions by them, thus boosting the growth of this market.
However, unawareness among many end-users regarding changing trends in this sector has been limiting the adoption of logistics automation among them to some extent. Still, good growth of this market is anticipated over the projected period as awareness continues to increase and end users continue to invest in these solutions.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Dematic, Daifuku, Swisslog, Honeywell Intelligrated, Murata Machinery, Knapp AG, Jungheinrich AG, SSI Schaefer, Mecalux, S.A., Vitronic, Beumer Group and Toshiba Logistics.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Logistics Automation Market by Component 5.1. Hardware 5.2. Software 5.3. Services
6. Logistics Automation Market by Enterprise Size 6.1. Small 6.2. Medium 6.3. Large
7. Logistics Automation Market by Application 7.1. Warehouse and Storage Management 7.2. Transportation Management
8. Logistics Automation Market by End-User Industry 8.1. Retail 8.2. Manufacturing 8.3. Oil and Gas 8.4. Chemical 8.5. Agriculture 8.6. Pharmaceutical 8.7. Others
9. Logistics Automation Market by Geography 9.1. North America 9.2. South America 9.3. Europe 9.4. Middle East and Africa 9.5. Asia Pacific
10. Competitive Intelligence 10.1. Investment Analysis 10.2. Recent Deals 10.3. Strategies of Key Players
11. Company Profiles 11.1. Dematic 11.2. Daifuku 11.3. Swisslog 11.4. Honeywell Intelligrated 11.5. Murata Machinery 11.6. Knapp AG 11.7. Jungheinrich AG 11.8. SSI Schaefer 11.9. Mecalux S.A. 11.10. Vitronic 11.11. Beumer Group 11.12. Toshiba Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dvrsz/global_logistics?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005224/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: EUROPE NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 09:35 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 09:35 AM