Fire in Fargo apartment sends 1 person to hospital
FARGO, N.D. (AP) — One person was taken to a hospital after a fire in a Fargo apartment building.
Firefighters responded to the scene about 11 a.m. Tuesday and forced their way into the apartment. They extinguished a small fire in the bathroom.
The person in the apartment was taken to a hospital with unknown injuries.
The cause of the fire wasn’t immediately specified. Authorities say it damaged a small appliance in the bathroom, and there was light smoke damage in the rest of the apartment.