Graphite Electrode Industry Report 2018 - Structural Changes Driving Growth till 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 1, 2018--The “Graphite Electrode Industry Report - Structural Changes Driving Growth till 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Graphite Electrode industry went through a strong turnaround in 2017 due to a change in the demand supply dynamics of the industry. The industry was experiencing a down cycle over the past 5 years due to a situation of excess capacity and weak demand strength. Analysis indicates that the current trends in the steel industry in China is the largest factor that set off this transition in the industry.
This report showcases a detailed demand supply analysis of the major drivers that have changed the graphite electrode industry outlook, which primarily include the decline in steel exports from China, consolidation in graphite electrode capacities globally and growing EAF steel production in China.
The market for graphite electrodes is set to see rapid expansion with the foreseeable boost in EAF steel production globally. Graphite electrode prices are expected to grow on the back of growing demand and constrained supply conditions.
Key Topics Covered
1. Graphite Electrode Industry
2. End User Industry (EAF Steel Manufacturing)
3. Graphite Electrode Industry Structure
4. Changing Industry DynamicsIndustry Cycle Chinese Crack Down on Polluting Industries China’s Graphite Electrode and EAF Dynamics Graphite Electrode Demand Sustainability
5. Key Industry Constraints and Potential ThreatsIndustry Constraints Impact of Lithium Ion Battery Demand Graphite Anodes Impact of Chemical Energy on Electrode Consumption
6. Graphite Electrode Demand and Price Outlook - 2020
7. Electrode Manufacturer Company ProfilesFangda Carbon Graftech International Graphite India HEG Showa Denko Tokai Carbon
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz9hn2/graphite?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181001005506/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Metals and Minerals
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES MINING/MINERALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/01/2018 08:22 AM/DISC: 10/01/2018 08:22 AM