United States Wax Melts Market Outlook to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 2, 2019--The “Wax Melts Market in the United States” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A comprehensive analysis of the U.S. market for home fragrances, focusing on market size and growth, key trends, challenges, and business opportunities.
Home Fragrances: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities provide you with a comprehensive analysis of industry trends, market size and growth, and profiles on key marketers. This report covers the U.S. home fragrances market, which encompasses products that are purchased to provide the home with scent and ambiance. Sales data is provided for the overall market, at the category level, and by company and brand.
This Report Answers Such Questions As:
- How are home fragrance brands embracing e-commerce and digital marketing?
- Who are the market movers in 2018 and what is behind the success of these brands?
- How are marketers bringing consumers new ways to experience fragrance?
- What has the impact been for brands that have been recently acquired in this market?
You will have unlimited access to the report data and written contents through our new sophisticated but easy-to-use online database, with the following capabilities:
- Search capabilities by company, brand, and product category
- Flexible search options
- Subtotaling abilities
- Easy access and downloading of sales, market shares, growth rates, and forecasts
- Brand and category sales will be grouped by trade class: direct, specialty, luxury, and mass
The report enables you to:
- Understand their position in the overall market
- Augment business plans with highly reliable insights and data
- Quantify market sales by purchase channel
- Track growth segments within key product categories
- Identify potential strategic alliances, acquisition candidates, or customers.
Key Topics Covered:
This presentation-style chapter will provide an overview of key industry statistics and trends including:
- Total industry size and growth
- Market drivers
- Category and channel sales breakdown
- Competitive landscape including snapshots of market leaders as well as up and coming brands
- Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook to 2023
Profiles are provided for each of the product categories listed and includes the following information:
- Category developments
- Sales data at the manufacturers’ and retail levels for 2018
- Historical manufacturers’ sales for 2013 through 2018
- New product and fragrance trends
- Competition, including sales by company and brand for 2017 and 2018
- Private-label activity
- Retail outlet breakdowns for 2017 and 2018
- Promotional activity
- Outlook to 2023
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rn63jg/united_states_wax?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190402005794/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Air Fresheners,Wax
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/02/2019 11:14 AM/DISC: 04/02/2019 11:14 AM