The Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market - Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--The “Thermal Barrier Coatings Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global thermal barrier coatings market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global thermal barrier coatings market to grow with a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on thermal barrier coatings market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on thermal barrier coatings market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global thermal barrier coatings market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global thermal barrier coatings market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapidly growing adaption of thermal barrier coating across various end-use industries
- High fluctuations in the raw material prices
- Ongoing advancements in the automotive coating technology
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the thermal barrier coatings market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the thermal barrier coatings market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global thermal barrier coatings market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Thermal Barrier Coatings Market Highlights
2.2. Thermal Barrier Coatings Market Projection
2.3. Thermal Barrier Coatings Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Coating Material
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End Users
3.4.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
4. Thermal Barrier Coatings Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Coating Material
5.2. Ceramic YSZ
5.4. Other Coating Materials
6. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Product Type
6.4. Others Products
7. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Technology
7.2. Air Plasma
7.3. Vapor Deposition
8. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by End Users
8.3. Stationary Power Plants
9. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Coating Material
9.1.2. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Product Type
9.1.3. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Technology
9.1.4. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by End Users
9.1.5. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
10.2. Companies Profiles
10.2.1. A&A Company
10.2.2. Cincinnati Thermal Spray Inc.
10.2.3. ASB Industries Inc.
10.2.4. Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
10.2.5. TST Engineered Coating Solutions
10.2.6. Flame Spray Coating Co.
10.2.7. Praxair Surface Technologies Inc.
10.2.8. Metallisation Ltd.
10.2.9. TWI Ltd.
10.2.10. Integrated Global Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xzkrxb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005487/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Paints and Coatings
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 09:45 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 09:45 AM