Connected Consumer Survey 2018: OTT Services in the Middle East & North Africa - Lifting Barriers to VoIP Traffic has Revealed Unmet Mobile Data Demand that Operators can Monetise - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “Connected Consumer Survey 2018: OTT services in the Middle East and North Africa” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). In particular, it focuses on respondents’ usage of over-the-top (OTT) communications and paid-for online video services.
- identifies which communications apps are used most in the Middle East and North Africa
- highlights the pockets of growth left in the OTT communication market
- identifies which app features are used most on communication apps
- discusses the ways in which consumers balance their use of OTT communications with that of traditional services
- identifies which paid-for online video services are most popular in the Middle East and North Africa.
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research (ODR) between August and October 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet using population in the Middle East and North Africa. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 750 respondents per country.
Survey Data Coverage
The research was conducted between August and October 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the Middle East and North Africa. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 750 respondents per country.
Key Questions Answered
- Which OTT communication and paid-for online video apps are used most in the Middle East and North Africa?
- Where is there potential for growth in the OTT communication and paid for online video space?
- Which features are most frequently used on OTT communication apps?
- How do smartphone in the Middle East and North Africa balance their use of paid-for video services, traditional pay TV and free-to-air services?
- Is there any remaining potential for monetisation for mobile operators?
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- OTT Communication & Paid-For Online Video Services
- Methodology & Panel Information
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpxhvl/connected?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005238/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Video on Demand
KEYWORD: AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 09:36 AM/DISC: 03/22/2019 09:36 AM