Top 5 Auto OEMs and Auto Market Analysis, 2017-2020 - GM Motors, Hyundai, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance, Toyota Motors & Volkswagen - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 9, 2018--The “Top 5 Auto OEMs and Auto Market Analysis, 2017-2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The automotive industry is highly competitive globally, mainly owing to the changing consumer demands. The global light vehicle market is experiencing a number of transformative shifts that are driven by social, economic, and technology disruptions impacting the new business models being adopted by OEMs and Tier 1 providers.
This had led to an ever evolving competitive landscape with the industry in a constant state of flux. It becomes increasingly imperative for stakeholders in the automotive industry to be aware of the dynamically evolving trends and ways in which they can be monetized. This study provides a snapshot of the key developments in the light vehicle industry and a strategic outlook for the near-term. The base year for the study is 2017 and the forecast has been provided up to 2020.
This research examines the current state of the global light vehicle industry as well as look at future, delving into the growth strategies of key OEM groups by sales in their key markets. The study also involves a detailed analysis of demand for light vehicles manufactured by the top five OEM groups and highlights the likely impact of new mobility trends, such as e-mobility, in their product portfolio on their sales by 2020. OEM strategies, growth analysis, competitive landscape, and expected trends are discussed in the LV Sales Trends: Top Five Automakers section involving the key OEM groups (Volkswagen, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance, GM Motors, Toyota Motors, and Hyundai).
The study discusses the key trends, strategies, and challenges impacting the global market. For instance, a growing number of OEMs are starting to look at powertrain electrification / hybridization as a solution to meet the increasing pressure from governmental authorities to meet the emission and fuel efficiency targets. It also illustrates the changes in regional markets in 2017 and analyzes an expected market performance in 2020 in the 2017-2020: Auto OEMs Growth Strategies in Key Global Markets section.
Notwithstanding the existing market challenges, it is expected the global light vehicle market to record annual sales of more than 102 million units by 2020. This research service covers the top five markets by sales - China, the United States, Japan, India, and Germany, and presents the key market trends, growth opportunities, transformational shifts, and market metrics. The key market participants and detailed market outlooks are discussed, and the key conclusions, recommendations, and predictions for the market by 2020 are presented.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryExecutive Summary - Key Highlights Research Background
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and BackgroundResearch Scope Research Aims and Objectives Vehicle Segmentation Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. 2017-2020 - Global Light Vehicle Sales Trends by OEM GroupsGlobal Light Vehicle Sales to Cross 100 Million Units in 2019 VW Group to Remain Top LV Selling OEM Until 2020 VW’s Audi Brand Foresees Strong Demand in China RNMA Expects 7.7% Sales Growth between 2017 and 2020 RNMA’s Future Sales Growth to Come from Growing Markets GM Projects Double-digit Sales Growth between 2017 and 2020 GM’s Chevrolet Brand to Witness Decline in LV Sales by 2020 Toyota Projects LV Sales to Rise 7.7% from 2017 to 2020 Hyundai’s LV Sales to Gain Momentum in 2018 Hyundai to See Double-digit Sales Growth in India Until 2020 Global Light Vehicle Sales of Top 10 OEM Groups
4. 2017-2020 - Auto OEMs’ Growth Strategies in Key Global MarketsLV Sales to Grow 9.7% between 2017 and 2020 in China LV Sales in US to Decline in 2018 Amid Rising Interest Rates, Oil Prices Total LV Sales to Decline 2% Year-on-year in Japan in 2018 Market Sentiments Seem Positive for Auto Industry in India Germany to See 2% Decline in LV Sales in 2018
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity - LV Sales Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
6. Conclusions and RecommendationsThe 3 Big Predictions Legal Disclaimer
7. AppendixAbbreviations and Acronyms Used List of Exhibits
Companies MentionedGM Motors Hyundai Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance Toyota Motors Volkswagen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntvzs8/top_5_auto_oems?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180809005298/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/09/2018 06:09 AM/DISC: 08/09/2018 06:09 AM