Digital Radiology Market: Global Analysis, Trends, Size and Forecasts to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 7, 2018--The “Digital Radiology Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global digital radiology market to grow with a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on digital radiology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. North America has dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
DriversIncrease in Aging Population and Growing Chronic Diseases Increase in Acceptance of Portable Digital Radiology Systems Increase in Consciousness about Ill-Effects of Radiation Exposure
RestraintsHigh Installation Cost of Digital Radiology Systems
OpportunitiesAdvancements in Software Technology Used to Transmit Imaging Data Increase in the Acceptance of Modern Healthcare Technologies
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Digital Radiology Market Overview
4. Digital Radiology Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Digital Radiology Market by Products
6. Global Digital Radiology Market by Application
7. Global Digital Radiology Market by End-user
8. Global Digital Radiology Market by Region 2018-2024
9. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeSiemens Aktiengesellschaft Konica Minolta, Inc. General Electric Company Carestream Health Inc. AGFA-Gevaert Group Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Koninklijke Philips N.V. Hitachi, Ltd. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation Canon Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cfcl6/digital_radiology?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181207005207/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Imaging
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH RADIOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/07/2018 08:43 AM/DISC: 12/07/2018 08:43 AM