Global $6.5 Bn Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market Analysis & Forecasts 2017-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2018--The “Global Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market - by Equipment, Software, Application, End User, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.The Global Lab Automation by Bio Analysis Market was worth 4.35 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 6.56 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.09% between 2017 and 2023.Machines play a vital role in the automation of lab in bio analysis with considerable amount of man power to make sure that machines work properly. Automation provides a cheaper alternative for man power and also reduces the human errors which also have long term benefits.
North America is expected to lead Global Lab Automation Bio analysis Market. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the highest growth rate in this forecast period.
The upsurge in the number of clinical and pre-clinical studies across the world and the need for consistency in quality are the reasons for the growth of Global Lab Automaton in Bio analysis market.
In September 2017 Agilent declared a platinum sponsorship agreement with LabCentral, biotech innovation hub based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview 3.1. Definition 3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis 3.3. Porter’s 5 Forces 3.4. Regulations
4. Market Dynamics 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Drivers 4.3. Constraints 4.4. Trends
5. Global Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Equipment 5.1. Automated Workstations 5.1.1. Automated Liquid Handling Systems 188.8.131.52. Automated Integrated Workstations 184.108.40.206. Pipetting Systems 220.127.116.11. Reagent Dispensers 18.104.22.168. Microplate Washers 5.1.2. Microplate Readers 22.214.171.124. Multi-mode Microplate Readers 126.96.36.199.1. Filter-based Readers 188.8.131.52.2. Monochromators-based Reader 184.108.40.206.3. Hybrid Readers 220.127.116.11. Single-mode Microplate Readers 18.104.22.168.1. Fluorescence Plate Readers 22.214.171.124.2. Absorbance Plate Readers 126.96.36.199.3. Luminescence Plate Readers 5.1.3. Automated Elisa Systems 5.1.4. Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Systems 5.2. Off-the-shelf Automated Workcells 5.2.1. Pre-analytical Automated Systems 5.2.2. Post-analytical Automated Systems 5.2.3. Total Lab Automation Systems 5.3. Robotic Systems 5.3.1. Robotic Arms 5.3.2. Track Robots 5.4. Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS) 5.5. Others
6. Global Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Software 6.1. Laboratory Information Management Systems 6.2. Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN) 6.3. Laboratory Execution Systems (LES) 6.4. Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
7. Global Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application 7.1. Drug Discovery 7.1.1. High-throughput Screening (HTS) 7.1.2. ADME Screening 7.1.3. Compound Weighing And Dissolution 7.1.4. Compound Management 7.1.5. Other Drug Discovery Applications 7.2. Clinical Diagnostics 7.2.1. Pre-analytics/Sample Preparation 7.2.2. EIA 7.2.3. Sample Distribution, Splitting, & Archiving 7.2.4. Genomics Solutions 7.2.5. Proteomics Solutions 7.3. Microbiology Solutions 7.4. Others
8. Global Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by End User 8.1. Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies 8.2. Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories 8.3. Research and Academic Institutes
9. Global Lab Automation in Bioanalysis Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company ProfilesThermo Fisher ScientificBeckman CoulterHudson RoboticsBecton DickinsonSynchron Lab AutomationAgilent TechnologiesSiemens HealthcareTecan Group LtdPerkinelmerBio-RadRoche Holding AGEppendorf AGShimadzuAurora BiomedbioMrieuxFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kh4wx6/global_6_5_bn?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180907005180/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Biotechnology,Industrial Automation ,Laboratory Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING OTHER SCIENCE SCIENCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/07/2018 07:47 AM/DISC: 09/07/2018 07:47 AM