Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/23/2019
• Healy Conor O’Brien and Victoria Elise Allen, both of Scranton.
• Tusharbhai Kiritkumar Desai and Amita Harikrushna Raval, both of Scranton.
• Miguel Gomez Ranfi and Betsy Yanira Ramos Rivera, both of Scranton.
• Willie Lee Lloyd Jr. and Noel Ann Cortazar, both of Jessup.
• Ryan Matthew Milewski and Aaliyah Lynn Browder Rebernik, both of Gouldsboro.
• Brittany Lynn Griffiths and Matthew James Andrews, both of Carbondale.
• Brendan Andrew Langan and Jillian Catherine Green, both of Dalton.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C., to John Daniel Jerome and Rachelle Annette Medrano, Jefferson Twp.; a property at 945 Forest Road, Jefferson Twp., for $265,000.
• Patrick M. Rogan and Julia K. Munley, South Abington Twp., to Diane Keeler-Siniawa and Heidi Thomas Keller, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 91 Stone Ridge Circle, Clarks Summit, for $350,000.
• Sandra M. Richardson to Bridget Sandrowicz and Danielle Frascella; a property at 634 E. Spruce St., Olyphant, for $206,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Paul Chilek, Moosic; a property at 522 Poppy Lane, Moosic, for $362,211.
• Richard J. Bonacci and Emily R. Cephas, now by marriage Emily R. Bonacci, to Chad Genovese and Julie Ann Talarico, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 606 Moosic Road, Old Forge, for $124,020.
• Douglas J. and Maria Polda Simone to Christina Turano; a property at 612 Cypress St., Throop, for $70,000.
• B&W H LLC, Dickson City, to John Wayne and Erin Mitchell, Taylor; two parcels in Mayfield for $125,000.
• Matts Properties LLC, Scranton, to Mark S. and Shannon B. Moletsky, Clarks Summit; a property at 545-547 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $150,000.
• Catherine M. Fraser, executrix of the estate of Kathleen Bonczniewicz, to John and Susan Scondras; three parcels in Dalton and Glenburn Twp. for $59,000.
• Jamie Leigh Tarpak, 39 Honor Park, Moosic, letters of administration to Deborah Vitanza Tarpak, 29 Honor Park, Moosic.