Upholstered Furniture: World Market Outlook 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “Upholstered Furniture: World Market Outlook 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The upholstered furniture market accounts for about 16% of total world furniture consumption and it is worth around USD 70 billion.
Currently, the largest markets are China, the United States, and Germany. The openness of the North American markets to foreign products is a major structural phenomenon and has also been the main growth engine for international trade in upholstered furniture in recent years.
Upholstered Furniture: World Market Outlook 2019 provides an overview of the world upholstered furniture industry with statistical data for production, consumption, imports, exports and market forecasts to 2019 for 70 countries.
The growth of upholstered furniture imports and the role of upholstered furniture exporting countries in the world marketplace are also considered.
Prospects for world trade in upholstered furniture to 2019 and market scenarios forecasted for the 70 considered countries (selected according to their contribution to production and international trade in furniture) are based on the analysis of industry dynamics and macro-economic indicators.
World consumption and production of upholstered furniture are broken down by geographical area: European Union (28) + Norway, Switzerland and Iceland; Central and Eastern Europe outside the EU & Russia; Asia and Pacific; Middle East and Africa; North America; South America.
The analysis of the openness to imports on the upholstered furniture markets includes data for imports/consumption and exports/production ratios.
Trends in the world trade of upholstered furniture are outlined for the years 2008-2017, while forecasts are provided for both upholstery consumption and trade in large markets (2018-2019).
Country analysis: Upholstered furniture statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format. Each country table includes historical series on production, consumption and trade, the openness of the industry to foreign trade, growth in consumption (forecasts), the origin of imports, the destination of exports and country rankings to place all statistics in a broader worldwide context.
A special section provides detailed company profiles for 33 selected major upholstered furniture manufacturers at a global level.
Key Topics Covered
Part I: The Outlook
1.1 Upholstered furniture - The world market
- World consumption of upholstered furniture by geographical area: consumption, imports, population, per capita GNP
- World consumption of upholstered furniture: trend 2008-2017
- Upholstered furniture consumption by geographical region: trend 2008-2017
- World consumption of upholstered furniture: trend in the 10 largest markets
- Upholstered furniture imports: trend in the 6 major importing countries
- The opening of the upholstery market worldwide and in selected countries
1.2 World production of upholstered furniture
- World production of upholstered furniture by area (EU 28 + Norway, Switzerland and Iceland, non-EU Central-East Europe and Russia, Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Africa, North America, South America): production, exports, population per capita GNP, total GNP
- World production of upholstered furniture: trend in the 10 major producing countries
- Upholstered furniture production by geographical region: trend 2008-2017
- Breakdown of upholstered furniture production by covering material
- Upholstered furniture exports: trend in the 6 major exporting countries
- Upholstery exports from main countries
1.3 Upholstered furniture - The outlook
- Upholstered furniture trade: destination of exports and origin of imports in selected countries
- Upholstered furniture: imports/consumption and exports/production ratios
- Trend and forecasts in the world upholstered furniture trade
- Upholstered furniture consumption: 2018-2019 forecasts in large markets and 2019 forecast by geographical region
Part II: Upholstered Furniture Indicators
2.1 World tables
- Overview of the world upholstered furniture industry by geographical area
- Upholstered furniture exports and imports, 70 countries
- The opening of upholstered furniture markets:
- Growth of exports: 20 major exporting countries
- Growth of imports: 20 major importing countries
- Upholstered furniture trade:
- Destination of exports
- Origin of imports
- Upholstered furniture consumption: 2018-2019 forecasts (annual changes in 70 countries)
2.2 World upholstered furniture: country tables for 70 countries
For each country:
- Upholstered furniture sector: production, exports, imports, consumption
- The opening of the upholstered furniture sector to foreign trade
- Real growth of upholstered furniture consumption, forecasts 2018-2019
- Exchange rates
- Main upholstered furniture trading partners
Part III: Selected Profiles Of Top Upholstered Furniture Manufacturers
3.1 Company profiles for 33 players:
- Head office address, web site, email
- Controlled companies, subsidiaries, other related companies, brands
- Activity, main production, furniture product specialization
- Financial performance, company strategies, distribution
- Methodology, presentation conventions, classification of countries
- Ashley Furniture
- Bassett Furniture
- Belfield Furnishing
- Best Home Furnishings
- BRW Black Red White
- Cotta Collection
- Ethan Allen
- Godrej Interio
- HTL International
- Man Wah
- Poltrona Frau
- Quanyou Furniture
- Roche Bobois
- Trayton Furniture
- ZuoYou Furniture
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bldq7j/upholstered?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005323/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 11:48 AM/DISC: 03/22/2019 11:48 AM