Related topics

Man’s hand burned putting out stove fire in Dubuque

November 10, 2017

DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — Officials say one person has been injured in a stove fire at a Dubuque house.

The Telegraph Herald reports that the fire occurred Friday morning, when Dubuque firefighters were called for a report of a blaze at 456 Hill St.

Firefighters say the fire was extinguished by an occupant in the home using a towel. The man, who was not identified, was taken to a local hospital for treatment of a burned hand.

Two people other people had safely fled the house.


Information from: Telegraph Herald, http://www.thonline.com

Update hourly