Qatar Air Conditioner Market (2018-2024) by Types, Applications, Regions and Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 21, 2018--The “Qatar Air Conditioner Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Types, by Applications, by Regions and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the Qatar air conditioner market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the period 2018-2024.
The construction industry in Qatar is expected to boom with the government planning to spend around 47% of the national budget on major infrastructure projects, thereby attracting foreign direct investment into the country.
Further, the government is planning to develop the nation’s higher education capabilities and is expected to construct new schools with a total cost of around $1.9 billion across the country over the coming years.
Development of world class infrastructure for upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022, Qatar government has planned to invest more than $200 billion over the coming years. Further, construction of centrally air-cooled stadiums and auditoriums are anticipated to spur the market for air conditioners in the country.
The residential, commercial and retail applications garnered maximum revenue share from air conditioner sales due to growth in residential construction projects in the region.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Air Conditioner Market Outlook
4. Qatar PEST Analysis
5. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Outlook
6. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Dynamics
7. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Trends & Opportunities
8. Qatar Room Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
9. Qatar Ducted Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
10. Qatar Ductless Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
11. Qatar Centralized Air Conditioner Market Revenues (2014-2024F)
12. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By Types (Target/Focus Area)
13. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By End-User Applications
14. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By End-User Applications (Target/Focus Area)
15. Qatar Air Conditioner Market - Price Point Analysis
16. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Regions
17. Qatar Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By Regions (Target/Focus Area)
18. Qatar Air Conditioner Market - Competitive Landscape
19. Company ProfilesCarrier Qatar WLL Daikin Middle East & Africa FZE Fujitsu General (Middle East) FZE GREE Electric Appliances Inc. Johnson Controls LG Electronics Gulf FZE Mitsubishi Electric Corporation S.K.M Air Conditioning LLC TRANE Qatar LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqwng5/qatar_air?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180821005362/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Household Appliances,HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
KEYWORD: QATAR MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/21/2018 07:49 AM/DISC: 08/21/2018 07:49 AM