Hardee’s in Search of Top Executive for Chief Biscuit Officer Position
FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 1, 2019--Hardee’s®, known for quality you can taste, today announced that the company is seeking applicants to join the executive team as Chief Biscuit Officer (CBO).*
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190401005203/en/
Hardee’s Chief Biscuit Officer (Photo: Business Wire)
Hardee’s is looking for a passionate leader to raise the bar, or more accurately, to raise the biscuits. For the new role of Chief Biscuit Officer, the right candidate will be dough obsessed and committed to the company’s Made From Scratch Biscuit™ making process.
“With more than 235 million biscuits sold per year, Hardee’s is creating a new position, Chief Biscuit Officer, to oversee the commitment and excellence Hardee’s holds in its Made From Scratch Biscuits,” said Kate Jones, Director Human Resources, CKE Restaurants. “We’re in search of someone with years of first-hand biscuit experience, with a healthy appetite, that can roll up their sleeves and share their love for biscuits with the rest of our team.”
- The CBO will be responsible for ensuring that every Hardee’s biscuit is made-from-scratch, baked to meet Hardee’s one-of-a-kind process and tastes delicious
- The ideal candidate must be an early riser – biscuits start rising at 4 a.m.
- The CBO must be willing to get their hands dirty (after a thorough washing, of course) and be up to their elbows in flour and buttermilk
- The right candidate will be able to pass their knowledge, passion and obsession with biscuits on to the next generation of Hardee’s biscuit makers
- A Storied Baking Past: Proven history of creating fluffy, flaky and delicious baked goods (specific biscuit experience a plus)
- Must Come Hungry: Ability to taste numerous biscuits a day
- Self-Starter: Knows when to roll-up their sleeves up and start kneading
- Creative Problem Solver: Navigates a kitchen with many cooks; good in a jam
- Passionate Leader: Knows that it’s more about the biscuits, than the dough
- Trustworthy: Will keep Hardee’s proprietary recipe extra (extra) safe
Those who demonstrate the desire to grow a career in culinary and biscuit excellence may apply at www.hardeescbo.com for the role.
*April Fools! This is not an actual position, but fans can visit www.hardeescbo.com to enter to win a year of free Hardee’s Made from Scratch biscuits.
Follow Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. on social media for the latest product news, offers and programs.
About CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.
CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. (“CKE”), a privately held company based in Franklin, Tennessee, runs and operates Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, two beloved regional brands, known for one-of-a-kind premium and innovative menu items such as 100 percent Black Angus Thickburgers®, Made from Scratch™ Biscuits and Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders™. With both a US and international footprint, Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC have over 3,800 franchised or company-operated restaurants in 44 states and 43 foreign countries and U.S. territories. For more information about CKE, please visit www.ckr.com or its brand sites at www.carlsjr.com and www.hardees.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190401005203/en/
CONTACT: Alexa Hamelin
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA TENNESSEE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: WOMEN RESTAURANT/BAR SOCIAL MEDIA RETAIL COMMUNICATIONS ADVERTISING FOOD/BEVERAGE CONSUMER MEN
SOURCE: CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/01/2019 06:00 AM/DISC: 04/01/2019 06:00 AM