Philippines Plastic Pipes & Fittings Market Outlook to 2022: Covering UPVC, CPVC, PE, PPR and Other Plastic Pipes - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 2, 2019--The “Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2022 - By UPVC, CPVC, PE, PPR and Other Plastic Pipes; By End User Application” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Plastic pipes and fittings market in the Philippines is in its growth stage. A large number of companies are entering the market especially foreign players apart from expansion of the existing market players with the introduction of new product ranges. Favourable growth drivers such as government policies encouraging construction of housing units, commercial spaces and development of the agriculture sector and promoting irrigation have driven the demand for plastic pipes.
The Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings market has registered a constant growth with positive CAGR in last five years (2012-2017).The growth in the market was largely driven by the increasing investments in agriculture and infrastructural projects promoting well-functioning drainage and sewerage systems and also provision of potable water to the population.
The Philippines plastic pipe market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR from 2018-2022. The major growth drivers will be the rise in investment by the government in housing, sanitation and agricultural projects. This will increase the demand for plastic pipes and fittings. Many projects have been undertaken to improve the sewage and drainage conditions and potable water management system of the country. There is also an expected shift in demand from PVC pipes and fittings to PE pipes and fittings used for a wide variety of uses including irrigation, industrial disposal, ducting and others.
By Type of Plastic Pipes and Fittings
The UPVC pipes dominated the Philippines Plastic Pipes Market followed by HDPE which are the most commonly used PE pipes in the market as they are widely used in water supply lines, sewage lines and others. The major industries that govern the demand for PE Pipes are irrigation, residential, and Government projects in potable water distribution, drainage systems and more.
PPR Pipes are rigorous, long lasting, leak free system along with fusion welding, ensuring a homogenous Plastic system. PPR Pipes are generally used in hydraulic works in residential, industrial and public projects. They are also used in potable water management systems, watering systems in agriculture.
CPVC Pipes are cost effective, easy to install, fire resistant, energy efficient and perform exceptionally well in tough conditions. CPVC is resistant to many acids, bases, salts and has a higher temperature resistance than UPVC Pipes. Due to its temperature threshold and chemical resistance, CPVC Pipes are primarily used for residential, commercial and industrial water and liquid transport. It is also used in transportation of chemicals, which may include inorganic acids, bases that are used for chemical processing.
The plastic pipes and fittings industry in Philippines is fairly concentrated with few major manufacturers dominating the market. The major players in the organized Plastic pipes and fittings market in Philippines include Neltex Development Co. Inc. Moldex Products, Inc. Atlanta Industries, Inc. Emerald Vinyl Corporation, Crown Asia Chemicals Corporation. Some of the international players making inroads into the Philippines Plastic pipes and fittings market are GF Piping Systems, Vesbo, Netafim
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Stakeholders in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Market Overview of Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Value Chain Analysis for Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Market Size by Revenue (2012-2017)
- Market Segmentation on the Basis of Types of Pipes, By Quality of Pipes and By Type of End User Application.
- Trade Scenario in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Trends and Developments in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Issues and Challenges in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Decision Making Criteria for End Users in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Government Regulations for Doing Business in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Porter Five Forces Analysis in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Competitive Scenario in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Company Profiles of Major Players in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Future Outlook for Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry (2018-2022)
- Upcoming Government Projects in Philippines Plastic Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Analyst Recommendations
- Alasco Vinyl Corporation
- Apex Plastic Piping Supply & Service Inc.
- Atlanta Industries Inc.
- Crown Asia Chemicals Corporation
- Emerald Vinyl Corporation
- GF Piping Systems
- Moldex Products Inc.
- Neltex Development Co. Inc.
- Tanay Industries Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h2xji4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190502005343/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Engineering Plastics ,Pipes
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC PHILIPPINES
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/02/2019 05:29 AM/DISC: 05/02/2019 05:29 AM