Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 2, 2019--The “Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Pain is one of the main postoperative adverse outcomes causing distress to patients. The degree of postoperative pain experienced by individuals varies. The cause of pain includes peripheral nerve damage during surgery, inflammation at the site of the wound and damage to bodily tissues during surgery. Risk factors include site of the operation, age, level of fear or anxiety, surgical procedure, personal preference and response to agents given. Treatment for post-operative pain includes analgesia and anesthetics.
The Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews key players involved in therapeutic development for Post-Operative Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 4, 8, 22, 9, 4, 32, 2 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
The Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System)
Key Topics Covered:
- Post-Operative Pain - Overview
- Post-Operative Pain - Therapeutics Development
- Post-Operative Pain - Therapeutics Assessment
- Post-Operative Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Post-Operative Pain - Drug Profiles
- Post-Operative Pain - Dormant Projects
- Post-Operative Pain - Discontinued Products
- Post-Operative Pain - Product Development Milestones
- Abide Therapeutics Inc
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Adynxx Inc
- AngioChem Inc
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd
- Camurus AB
- Cara Therapeutics Inc
- Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
- CerSci Therapeutics Inc
- Cytogel Pharma LLC
- Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
- DURECT Corp
- Grunenthal GmbH
- Heron Therapeutics Inc
- Immupharma Plc
- Innocoll AG
- MedinCell SA
- Medtronic Plc
- Mundipharma International Ltd
- Neumentum Inc
- Novartis AG
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
- PainReform Ltd
- Pharmaleads SA
- PhytoHealth Corp
- PixarBio Corp
- PolyPid Ltd
- RaQualia Pharma Inc
- Recro Pharma Inc
- Rottapharm Biotech Srl
- Serina Therapeutics Inc
- Taiwan Liposome Co Ltd
- Teikoku Pharma USA Inc
- Trevena Inc
- Xigen SA
- YiChang Humanwell Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oa26b1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190502005782/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/02/2019 02:20 PM/DISC: 05/02/2019 02:20 PM