The Video Surveillance Market in India (2018-2024): Analysis Suggests the Market Will Grow at a CAGR of 16.4% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Video surveillance market in India has increased tremendously in recent years owing to rising security concerns primarily arising from theft, domestic crime and threats from terrorism. Growing consumer awareness towards video surveillance for security and monitoring coupled with declining installation cost have resulted in higher demand for video surveillance systems in India.
Analog surveillance cameras have accounted for majority of the market revenues; however, during the forecast period, IP surveillance camera market is expected to register higher growth on the back of growing awareness among consumers and declining prices of the IP cameras.
In 2017, the government & transportation, commercial offices and banking & financial verticals accounted for the highest share in terms of market revenues, however, other verticals such as retail, residential, and industrial are considered as the key growth verticals.
Companies ProfiledAxis Communications ABBosch Building TechnologiesCP Plus India Pvt. Ltd.FLIR Systems Inc.Prama Hikvision India Pvt. Ltd.Hanwha Techwin Co. Ltd.Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd.Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.Pelco by Schneider ElectricSony CorporationZhejiang Dahua Technology Co. Ltd.Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Video Surveillance Market Overview
4. India Video Surveillance Market Overview
5. India Video Surveillance Market Dynamics
6. India Video Surveillance Market Trends
7. India Video Surveillance Camera Market Overview
8. India Video Surveillance Recorder Market Overview
9. India Video Surveillance Encoder Market Overview
10. India Video Surveillance Software Market Overview
11 India Video Surveillance Market Overview, By Camera Specification (Q3′2017-Q2′2018 Comparison)
12. India Video Surveillance Market Overview, By Verticals
13. India Video Surveillance Market Overview, By Regions
14. Active Government Surveillance Cameras Tenders
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Company Profiles
17. Key Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjrq49/the_video?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005347/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Video Surveillance
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/08/2018 05:10 AM/DISC: 11/08/2018 05:10 AM