Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/22/2019
• Steven Robert Chimel and Joyce Akiko Hayden, both of Dunmore.
• Yadab P. Acharya and Hari M. Pantha, both of Scranton.
• Mark James Fetter and Maria Ann Metzger, both of Duryea.
• Mary E. O’Millian, by and through her agent, Joseph P. O’Millian, Carbondale, to Electric City Homes Inc., Jessup; two parcels in Carbondale for $43,000.
• Virginia M. Kehoe, individually; and Virginia Kehoe, executrix of the estate of Robert J. Kehoe; and Michael A. Curcerello, Clarks Summit, to Frank S. Shimkus and Caitlin M. Collins, Clarks Summit; a property at 204 Carnation Drive, Clarks Summit, for $174,160.
• Shashikant and Truptiben S. Patel, Scranton, to Krishna Manilal and Jayshree K. Shah, Scranton; a property at 907 Quincy Ave., Scranton, for $42,000.
• Nicholas A. and Nicole P. Costanzo, Clarks Green, to Demetria and Delton Trosky, Thorton, Colo.; a property at 208 Beynon Drive, Clarks Green, for $250,000.
• Michael Robert Dion and Meagan Elizabeth Frye to Todd and Kristen Bonacci; a property at 210 Lawrence St., Archbald, for $67,500.
• Angela Sacco, also known as Angela A. Sacco, by her attorney in fact, Anita A. Lambert, to Erika C. and Tanya Vogel; a property at 1108 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $112,000.
• Frank T. and Beverly Mancuso to Paul and Sammy Jo Boccadori; a property at 121 Oak Hill Drive, Archbald, for $304,000.
• Alba Maldonado v. Joaquin Maldonado
• Jessica Depietro v. Domenick Depietro
• John Cunningham v. Michele Dempsey
• Jeffrey Chrysler v. Nicole Chrysler
• Crystal Lee v. John Fitzpatrick
• Tiffany Davis v. Joshua Strelecki
• Jason Johnson v. Breah Johnson
• Bernice Jett v. Azzan Jett
• Melissa and Michael Rawlings, as husband and wife; and CR (a minor) by and through their natural parents and legal guardians, Melissa and Michael Rawlings, 1317 Luzerne St., Scranton, v. Edward Flannery, 310 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic; Telespond Senior Services and/or Telespond Senior Services Inc., Brooks Building, Suite 409, Scranton, and/or 1200 Saginaw St., Scranton; Nationwide Affinity Insurance Co. of America; Nationwide General Insurance Co.; Nationwide Insurance Co. of America; Nationwide Mutual Fire Insurance Co.; Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.; and/or Nationwide Property and Casualty Insurance Co., 1 Nationwide Plaza, Columbus, Ohio, seeking a sum in excess of $50,000, together with compensatory damages, interest, cost of suit, attorneys’ fees and any such relief as the court deems equitable, just and proper, on five counts, for injuries suffered on or about March 30, 2017, where the plaintiff was driving on River Street in Scranton, when she was struck by a vehicle owned by defendants, Telespond, and driven by defendant, Edward Flannery; Michael J. Pisanchyn Jr. and Bradley M. Moyer, attorneys.
• Eleanor Mahalik, 720 Kenwood Drive, Dickson City, letters testamentary to Stanley A. Mahalik III, 612 New St., Olyphant.
• Matthew P. Dudzinski, 222 S. Main St., Taylor, letters of administration to Deborah McAllister, same address; and Paul Dudzinski, 4705 Mesa Rico Drive, Las Cruces, N.M.
• Loretta C. Knott, 1220 Lloyd St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Charles J. Knott Jr., 1221 Philo St., Scranton.
• Christina J. Hartman, 321 Sanders St., Scranton, letters of administration to Alice A. Towle, 904 Old Fritztown Road, Sinking Springs.
• June Preschutti, 319 Brook St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Diane Munley, 207 Daystrom Ave., Archbald.
• Kevin K. Kearney, 211 Monroe St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Jemille Kearney, same address.