The 2019 Wi-Fi Analytics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Wi-Fi Analytics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global Wi-Fi analytics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global Wi-Fi analytics market to grow with a CAGR of 23.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the Wi-Fi analytics market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the Wi-Fi analytics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global Wi-Fi analytics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global Wi-Fi analytics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing awareness about the benefits of Wi-Fi analytics among network practitioners
- Increasing demand for reducing complexity across a wide variety of industries
- The high cost of Wi-Fi causes low adoption among small business enterprises
- Implementation of Wi-Fi analytics solutions in fashion stores
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the Wi-Fi analytics market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the Wi-Fi analytics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global Wi-Fi analytics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Wi-Fi Analytics Market Highlights
2.2. Wi-Fi Analytics Market Projection
2.3. Wi-Fi Analytics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Deployment Model
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Enterprise Size
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Wi-Fi Analytics Market
4. Wi-Fi Analytics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Deployment Model
6. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Enterprise Size
6.1. Large Enterprises
6.2. Small and Medium Enterprises
7. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Application
7.1. Marketing and Advertising
7.2. Network Management
7.3. Security Management
7.4. Access Control
8. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market by End-User
8.3. Hospitality Industry
9. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Region
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Deployment Model
9.1.2. North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Enterprise Size
9.1.3. North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Application
9.1.4. North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market by End-User
9.1.5. North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Cisco Systems Inc.
10.2.2. Purple Wi-Fi
10.2.3. Fortinet Inc.
10.2.4. Aptilo Networks
10.2.5. Euclid Analytics
10.2.9. Yelp Wi-Fi Inc.
10.2.10. Ruckus Wireless Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d92nvn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005729/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900Related Topics:WiFi and WiMax
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE INTERNET NETWORKS MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 10:55 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 10:55 AM