Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market 2019-2025: Anticipating a CAGR of 12.8% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2019--
The “Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market to grow with a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on monoclonal antibody therapeutics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on monoclonal antibody therapeutics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of monoclonal antibody therapeutics in cancer treatments
- Increasing approvals of monoclonal antibodies
- Rising use of monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases
- High cost
- Increasing investment in research and development
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market Highlights
2.2. Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market Projection
2.3. Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market
4. Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by End Users
5.1. Research Institute
5.2. Private Clinics
6. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Based On Source
7. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Application
7.2. Ophthalmological Diseases
7.3. Haematological Diseases
7.4. Infectious Diseases
7.5. Autoimmune Diseases
8. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by End Users
8.1.2. North America Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Based On Source
8.1.3. North America Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Novartis AG
9.2.2. Amgen Inc.
9.2.3. AbbVie Inc.
9.2.4. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
9.2.5. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
9.2.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
9.2.8. Pfizer Inc.
9.2.9. Bayer AG
9.2.10. GlaxoSmithKline plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20kocv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190517005475/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/17/2019 01:58 PM/DISC: 05/17/2019 01:58 PM